VHS Collection - complete - vol 1-8 - Interested??

Chat about collectables, videos
kinkladze

Post by kinkladze »

Hi, it is a long time since I posted on here but i'm back on here hopefully wiith something that someone wants.I am clearing out my loft as I am due to be moving house in the next few weeks / months and have the complete set of VHS videos to clear out. 6 of the videos are in their original cardboard sleeves and the other 2 are (i assume) ex-rental and have been cut to fit in a vhs hard case. Also one of the volume 1 tapes is actually volume 3 (I cant remember if it is the hard cased one or not - sorry). At the last time i played them they all worked fine.I no longer have a video player and don't anticipate me getting one so these are really just going to be moved and put into my new loft. So a new, more appreciative owner would be better.Is anyone interested in these? If not I will put them on Ebay and see what happens with them.Any ideas / offers on a fair price for the set?? Not found them on ebay for ages so don't knowIf you need photos or any info please ask!!Cheers,Dan.
kinkladze

Post by kinkladze »

BUMP!!Just to say - this has just gone on to ebay at £9.99 - bargain!!K_DVD_Film_TV_Videos?hash=item4ce981a8d6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50" target="_blank">Ebay listing - Star Fleet VHS Collection

djdust

Post by djdust »

No offence but I doubt you'll get a taker if it's NOT a complete set with the wrong tape (or is it wrong cover?  It's not entirely clear) (especially if you're not even sure which one it is..)  

F-Zero-One - the Star Fleet / X Bomber site.....http://www.starfleetxbomber.com