Music for Genesis

Chat about the Genesis project and storyline
Shane

Music for Genesis

Post by Shane »

What music do you think would fit with Genesis? It's not my project (although I feel apart of it, as a star fleet fan), but I'd thought I would ask anyway, as I think it is as important as the visuals.Old school electro, Techno, Orchestral score (John Wiliams) Synthonic score (Christopher Franke), Rock, Pop, Jazz, funk, spunk, which way to go, so many choices?Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Jim Box

Music for Genesis

Post by Jim Box »

80's group Flock of seagulls definately, got a few ideas for a music score so leave it with me.Jim
Shane

Music for Genesis

Post by Shane »

"I used to have a photograph of you, something to remind me" In didn't really have a photo of you Jim, but I know what you mean man.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Jim Box

Music for Genesis

Post by Jim Box »

lol Shane, the track you refer to is "wishing", that was not what I had in mind however.They did some cool stuff that was space orientated that incidentally every time I heard it I thought of Dai-x.Watch this space cos some cool mp3's vid clips and such will be sorted out this week.Like the thought of combining CGI and puppet faces etc, got a cool battlestar galactica clip (no Andy a different one!) that mixes CGI with the original faces,music and sequences.Like I said watch this space. Project X perhaps?Jim