starfleet film

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
AndyThomas

starfleet film

Post by AndyThomas »

Ah, well, it's the first thing I tried when I had a scanner - putting people's heads onto bodies not their own! The hardest part will have been finding images of the real-life heads that were looking in the right direction and removing the backgrounds from the various images...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Craig Watson

starfleet film

Post by Craig Watson »

I'm glad you all got some enjoyment out of the casting couch. I realised that Chris Farley would be sort of... ummm... difficult to cast these days. But the likeness was just too incredible! In response to the poster who wondered how the images were made. It's the magic of photoshop 5! My thanks to Mr Thomas for putting my doodling up on his great site!
AndyThomas

starfleet film

Post by AndyThomas »

Wow. Mr Thomas. Heh. I don't think anyone's ever called me anything other than Andy here before now!
Happosai

starfleet film

Post by Happosai »

For endless Photoshop fun, check out <http://www.b3ta.com> (especially the message boards)...:)[Happosai]
Bradster

starfleet film

Post by Bradster »

Worth 1000 has some good ones too.And if you've got an, uh, "open" sense of humor, check out SomethingAwful.com's gallery of Photoshop Phridays.
Happosai

starfleet film

Post by Happosai »

Heh...this is pretty coincidental...!<http://www.b3ta.com/board/5/1/3/8/8/3>(the context won't make much sense unless you've read the B3ta boards for a little bit...;)[Happosai](Edited by Happosai at 11:59 pm on Nov. 28, 2002)
AndyThomas

starfleet film

Post by AndyThomas »

Woo Yay?!
Happosai

starfleet film

Post by Happosai »

Houpla! (^_^)[Happosai]