TROM Teaser Trailer

Chat about creative work on other sites
Shane

TROM Teaser Trailer

Post by Shane »

I decided to edit together some of the animations/models/and images that I have been working on over the last couple of months into a short 22sec teaser trailer accompanied by the Star Fleet main title theme. It is by no means a finished product, but should give a good idea of what could be achieved.You can download the WMV. file from this page:http://www.bigdaix.com/tromteaser.htmAnd of course thanks again to Nigel for the Imperial fighter model, and to Andy for distributing it. Respect.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Jim Box

TROM Teaser Trailer

Post by Jim Box »

That demo ROCKS!!!!Splendid stuff, how adding some explosions, or actual laser blasts etc.Keep it upJim
AndyThomas

TROM Teaser Trailer

Post by AndyThomas »

Shane, if you keep this up, I'm going to have a permanently dislocated jaw! You're doing tremendous work with Poser, it'll be a crying shame if we can't get more of an audience for your work...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Shane

TROM Teaser Trailer

Post by Shane »

Cheers Jim and Andy.I'm definitely going to have to look into how I go about achieving laser effects and explosions for the poser animations. Poser's not so hot for this sort of thing, so I'd probably have to import it elsewhere. I have a friend who does a lot of flash animating and video work for a living and he raves about After Effects so I might take a look at that.I might try and tout something around the Poser forums at some point once the poser enhansed TROM comic is completed. That might bring a bigger audience in maybe, but anyway I'm pretty much doing it for the crack really so it's cool. Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!