My own web site...

Chat about creative work on other sites
Bradster

My own web site...

Post by Bradster »

http://brad.project-think.comThat's the link. I've been meaning to do this for some time, but I never sat down and took the initiative to do it because I've always been so busy with other projects. Well, I think the site speaks for itself.I'm mentioning this here because I've written some code for blog and gallery sections. I plan on putting all of my Star Fleet work into the gallery area once I work the bugs out of my subcategory code. Meanwhile, there is already an image and video that I have yet to share anywhere else."Alliance Armada Approaches""Alliance Armada Approaches (Video)"I'll be posting updates there regularly; so, feel free to visit any time.
AndyThomas

My own web site...

Post by AndyThomas »

I happened across your site the other day and I was wondering when you were going to mention the video - everyone go and have a look at it right now!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Shane

My own web site...

Post by Shane »

That's a lot of ships, that's a lot of bloody ships!. Fantastic.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Bradster

My own web site...

Post by Bradster »

Thanks, saphire! Yeah, I forgot to bump this thread to mention that I'd recently updated the gallery with a variety of work. There's a QTVR of Legtrax and pictures including Moonbase, Dai-X with near-completed textures, a heavy cargo freighter from episode 4, and some additional designs for the game.