Star Fleet LEGO Model

Chat about creative work on other sites
AndyThomas

Star Fleet LEGO Model

Post by AndyThomas »

Welcome to the forum. That must be about the smallest, and yet curiously well formed, lego X-Bomber to date! If you'd like to scan in the video covers I'll happily add them into the collection on-site. Are the videos themselves actually in the English language?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
FZeroOne

Star Fleet LEGO Model

Post by FZeroOne »

Hello, Young Jedi! (oh, dear, now I sound like Yoda or something... )Thats a nice model - compact yet amazingly accurate to the show - I like the red parts for where the Dai-X would be docked.If it helps, me and fellow anime fans know all about the pain of different DVD regions/VHS formats...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Zordon

Star Fleet LEGO Model

Post by Zordon »

heh heh.. I've seen these before when I was working on the giant dai-x. Very simplistic yet detailed. I'm suprised no-ones seen these already.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
AndyThomas

Star Fleet LEGO Model

Post by AndyThomas »

Quote (Young_Jedi @ 20 Dec. 2004,14:54)Hello again I just sent the cover + 2 .torrent files containing Star Fleet volumes 1-8I guess soon you'll see what the Bulgarian looks like  Image duly posted in the Merchandise section - Torrent files not much use to me I'm afraid as I don't use BitTorrent. Are they for the Bulgarian dubs or the English dubs? Your version seems to have been the 2 English compilation tapes, Space Quest for F-01 and The Thalian Space Wars, so actually you did quite well on one tape getting three hours of the series out of a possible eight, even if a little out of order...Incidentally, although I'm not sure about this, I would imagine that Region 2 UK discs, and certainly Region 0 universal discs, would play on a Bulgarian DVD player as Region 2 covers all of Europe? I don't know what VHS standard Bulgaria uses, though - are you NTSC or UK PAL or French PAL?
AndyThomas

Star Fleet LEGO Model

Post by AndyThomas »

Quote (Zordon @ 20 Dec. 2004,20:37)heh heh.. I've seen these before when I was working on the giant dai-x. Very simplistic yet detailed. I'm suprised no-ones seen these already.I recall the fairly large blue-coloured lego X-Bomber and Dai-X components that were on your site (literally) years ago, but I don't remember seeing this small one before...