SF Fan Art Comp

Chat about creative work on other sites
Zordon

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by Zordon »

Fans get your pencils and PC's at the ready. Myself and saphire are starting a competition.Draw anything you want as long as it's related to star fleet.The catagories are split into 3 sectionsCharactersMecha Scenes Characters: draw any character from the show anyway you want don't hold anything back.Mecha: the more dramatic the better, who doesn't like to see Dai-X looming over some imperial battle shipsScenes: recreate a favorite scene from the show Rules: pictures can be in pencil, CGI or photoshoped. There are no rules for the characters (yes there can be some risque pics but in moderation)the best 10 from each catagorie will be put into a poll the overall winner will win a gashpan dai-x model.closing date is october the 31st so get drawing
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by Crash »

Sweet! I'm entering this.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by Zordon »

only 10 days to go people. get drawing
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by Zordon »

Been having a think about the actual deadline. seeing as SFXB forum doesn't get very busy from time to time I'm extending the dead line way up to crimbo. That way there will be more entrents and the winner gets something fleety for crimbo.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
felice

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by felice »

Where should entries be sent? Hopefully I'll have time to do something this weekend (last week of work for the year! Yay!)
Zordon

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by Zordon »

simply upload your picture to your own site or group then img upload to this forum. seeing as we have had zilch submissions I'll extend the deadline for another month. 31st of jan 05
Look an Alien cruiser!!
AndyThomas

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by AndyThomas »

As Dave mentions CGI in his first post I assume that 3D images would be fine, but I'll let him confirm that obviously. Welcome to the forum.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
felice

SF Fan Art Comp

Post by felice »

Surprisingly enough, I have actually managed to get something done, and while not exactly _good_, it's not so awful that I can't bring myself to post it. Character in pencil - I still need to get it scanned, though.The rest of you had better get to work, otherwise I'll win by default - mwahahahaha!I think it's usual in a competition like this for entries to be emailed to the organiser, and all unveiled together after the closing date, rather than people posting them as they go. That's possibly not worth the hassle, though.