X-Bomber on Escape velocity nova?

Chat about creative work on other sites
keaden

Post by keaden »

Hi all, looking for a bit of help. I remember the last time I was on the forum someone mentioning a plug in for Escape velocity Nova allowing you to play as X-Bomber anyone remember that post or could anyone point me in the right direction? I've googled but no joy, any help would be appreciated.ThanksK
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

You'll want to PM Bradster about that...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
keaden

Post by keaden »

Thanks for the quick reply Andy, I don't suppose you could point me in the right direction I had a little browse for a members list but came up short. Any help would be greatly appreciated.P.S. loving the site - I see you still have that old X-Bomber pic I sent you way back too, Cheers for holding onto it.K
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Bradster last posted in the Genesis section - if you have a look at the index page of the forum you should be able to PM him from there. Which is your X Bomber pic?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
keaden

Post by keaden »

Mine's the big pic of X- Bomber against the blue star background I think it was called (sweetjesus) it was one of the first pics you posted on here, thanks very much for putting it up.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Hi keaden!I'm amazed to see that someone else actually knows about my Nova plugin. Unfortunately, it's practically aborted. I haven't worked on it since more than a year ago. My last post about it was here, I believe:http://www.sfxb.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard ... 3;t=732And here was the older thread from, gosh, years before that one:http://www.sfxb.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard ... ;t=161It's one of those "pie in the sky" dreams, a task I'll finish if I can ever find the time and suddenly fall into a large sum of cash so I don't have to work my day job. Cheers,Brad Smith