The most accurate Imperial Fighter 3D model ever

Chat about creative work on other sites
Crash

Post by Crash »

It won't let me edit the one above so - here's another one.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFRbCZXKYbE
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

(Crash Override @ Jun. 24 2009,10:26)QUOTEWhere did your site even go Brad? you had great stuff on there - and it just ... went.Ah, yeah, I wasn't really using that site for anything other than a sort-of blog and a very rudimentary gallery. I only posted to the blog a few times a year and I didn't really create enough content to warrant maintaining the gallery, especially since it was all a bunch of hand-made scripts. Maybe someday I'll throw together a gallery on applenova (the other site I spend much of my spare time running) in a directory for myself, but until then I'll just drop a few images in threads here like this.
Crash

Post by Crash »

I think you should - would be much better to have it all together viewable in one place.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Okay, okay. You convinced me! http://applenova.com/etc/brad/gallery/
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

I don't want to sound like a scavenger but any chance we could use some of you're content to bumph up what we have for SFP?I'll be making back up disks of all the content we'll have so nothing will get lost.I did notice today that the moonfruit site won't let me link to files until I upgrade to a payment method.Never had this problem with Geocities (damn Yahoo!!)
Look an Alien cruiser!!