french kit of bomber x

Chat about creative work on other sites
Matsukami

french kit of bomber x

Post by Matsukami »

http://img212.imageshack.us/i/imgp39421 ... 31.jpg/i'm french, 33 years old, and my english est very sad, as you see it, sorryBomber x is tremendous series, but with a rather relative success in France and it is pity.Somebody of us were marked all the same by this series. I believe that the musical French version in addition with that Japanese is even superior in your.I made, by perini laurent, a model maker do, a www.laurentperini.com site a model of bomber x. To you to see!

Matsukami

french kit of bomber x

Post by Matsukami »

I supplied the shots that I had found on this site. I do not know if they are exact but they are very supplied in detail. I just regret that the model maker makes a mistake by using some red instead of the khakifor the painting of the fuselage. He has of to confuse with a x wing hihi! It will be necessary to repaint all this well on. I added one photo with the modification redone by computer by waiting to make him I even. I shall make, next year, the imperial cruiser of the commander Gorgona, your makara grace in shots of this site.In the pleasure to read to you. http://img530.imageshack.us/i/imgp40211 ... ull88.jpg/
felice

french kit of bomber x

Post by felice »

Wow, that's amazing! Thanks for posting it!
Bradster

french kit of bomber x

Post by Bradster »

I'll second felice's WOW with another! That's a beautiful piece of work you've done there.It's just... amazing.How long did it take you to plan and build that model?
Matsukami

french kit of bomber x

Post by Matsukami »

Thank you for your thanks and congratulations to you, Bradster for what you make.  It is not me which made this model (I made I even one from a toy, I shall post one photo, but the quality is incomparable).Due to the lack of time and only provided with a documentation partially got back on this site, I appealed to a model maker, Laurent Perini (see his Web site).He said to me that the model was possible. From shots, he made a model about fifty centimeters long (to you to make the conversion, English friends). He used some strong cardboard for the fuselage, the plastic card and also the pieces of IT recovery. It is a pity he did not follow my indications for colors, he made a mistake and recognizes himA model as that this is worth rise approximately five hundred euro (also convert) for approximately hundred of working hours if it is not any more. Of the phase of the construction in the realization, approximately two months. Laurent whom I met in an exposure  in Reims, in Champagne, said to me that he would like to make me the imperial cruiser. Why not the next year, with the finances and a room deserving receiving these models.Thank you for the interest which you carry for Bomber x

Matsukami

french kit of bomber x

Post by Matsukami »

Hello English friends (friends of "perfide albion" ). I shall present you photos of x bomer with more corresponding, modified color of fuselage.I try to have documents to make a model of the cruiser of the commander Makara (command Gorgona to us). I already have some documents but if you have images do not hesitate.Thank you.
Zordon

french kit of bomber x

Post by Zordon »

would it be posible to use these pictures for the SF Projects website? Also can you tell me who made it so I can credit them on the siteThanks
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Matsukami

french kit of bomber x

Post by Matsukami »

Hello. You can everything made use these photos. Being an owner of the object you could put with the permission of: Matsukami ( my pen name). I rapelle that the designer is perini laurent (see his Web site).I shall send you photos updated by the model with the good colors. Matsukami
Crash

french kit of bomber x

Post by Crash »

Awesome, Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing that.You could always upload them here if that's easier: http://www.xbomber.co.uk/xarchive
Dream big and bold and daring.
Matsukami

french kit of bomber x

Post by Matsukami »

hello good luck for your football national team ( dont speak me about  french team in this world cup)   http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2410/d ... 00490o.jpg