Star Fleet: The Revenge of Makara

Chat about creative work on other sites
Shane

Post by Shane »

Chapter 8: Command Decision General Kyle looked at the various tactical displays in the main operations centre at Star Fleet Command. Earth and its colonies had been on the brink of a great abyss and were now forced into an unprecedented military build-up. Automated factories on Mars worked around the clock in order to rebuild and strengthen the beleaguered Star Fleet to help ensure the survival of the human race. General Kyle had witnessed great changes in a life-time of military service. He had risen through the ranks and become, arguably, the most powerful man in the Solar System.He had started out like any other youngster with a taste for adventure and enlisted at the Earth-based fighter academy. His dream was to be become a space pilot and fight in great battles in defence of the Earth, just like his father had done in Space War 1 against The Martian Colony. He was young and headstrong and didn’t care who his adversaries were, just as long as he could fight. His dream soon became a reality, although the actual reality was more of a nightmare as fresh out of the academy Space War 2 broke out, again, against the colony of Mars, although this time under the rule of an evil dictator who had made non-aggression pacts with the other younger colonies. The War was ferocious and a tragic lesson to space pilot Kyle as he lost friends on both sides. Earth was eventually victorious and Kyle, who had fought fiercely, but with a growing respect for the nature of war, rose through the ranks. After a few short years of peace, the colony of Neptune emerged as a new threat having been able to amass a huge fleet while Earth and Mars had been fighting between themselves. Neptune’s conquest of neighbouring ice giant, Uranus triggered Space War 3, which prior to The Thalian Space Wars had culminated in the single largest battle the Solar System had ever known. It also saw Mars and Earth join forces. The old enemies fought side by side against the might of Neptune’s fleet. Commander Kyle's masterful use of tactics won the day for the unlikely coalition force and Space War 3 came to an end with untold losses on all sides, but with Earth and Mars emerging as the dominant powers within the Solar System. With the help of the newly promoted Lieutenant General Kyle, Earth Defence Forces was created to help achieve a cohesive unity between the colonies and ensure a lasting peace. The Thalian Space Wars had arguably done much to bring the people of Earth together no matter where they now resided within The Solar System, but ultimately they still found themselves in the same state of reconstruction which they seemed to be cursed into reliving every few years.General Kyle had the weight of the Solar System on his shoulders as he managed both factory and military units on a large tactical map. That weight had just increased in astronomical density after a brief meeting with Professor Hagen. General Kyle’s defencive focus had just widened to take in the entire universe. ‘It could make a person go mad, but then war is insanity.‘ General Kyle thought to himself, he had certainly come a long way since his days as a cadet. He watched the radar screen and saw the 25 radar blips that had just left Moonbase, rendezvous with a single blip that had travelled from Earth. Sending the entire Moonbase X-Fighter wing off had been risky. The X-Fighter wing comprised 3 squadrons of 8 of the deadliest space fighters Earth had ever developed. A squadron could take on an Imperial battle cruiser and win, but who knew what dangers they would face when they arrived in the Thalian Zone.‘Number 1, what is the current status of X-Fighter production on Mars?’ Asked General Kyle in his well spoken authoritative tone.‘A full squadron is complete and ready to be dispatched, 2 more will be completed by the end of the month.’‘Have Mars send the completed fighters to Moonbase as soon as possible. With both X-Bomber and the X-Fighter wing away, Moonbase now only has a single wing of conventional EDF fighters for space defence purposes.’‘Right away sir!’ General Kyle looked at the view screen again. Yes, sending a wing of X-Fighters out into the unknown could be seen as risky, but might sending X-Bomber and the Dai-X too, be viewed as complete folly? He thought this over in his mind, but came to the conclusion that if the universe was at stake his response needed to be decisive. He pitied the unfortunate fellow who took arms against EDF's finest.

I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Shane

Post by Shane »

Chapter 9: The Impossible PlanShiro, Hercules, Lee and several PPA drones met Professor Hagen in X-Bomber's docking bay. Shiro shook his father's hand as multiple Perfectly Programmed Androids excitedly fluttered around the two men.'It's good to see you again father.''You too my son. We seem to only ever meet under the most dire of circumstances, and I'm afraid this day is no exception.'Hercules, only too happy to be the one who cut to the chase, enquired in his patented no-nonsense fashion, 'Say, Prof, anytime you're ready, how-about you giving us the low down on what Lamia told you.' Shiro and Lee slightly taken aback at Hercules' abrupt tone responded in unison with an annoyed, 'Hercules!' while one of PPA's drones went one step further, 'Impudent young fool, do you know who you are talking to? You are not worthy to lick Professor Hagen's boots you overgrown half-witted twit. And another thing...' Professor Hagen butted in, time was short and PPA's tirades could go on for hours, 'It's OK PPA, Hercules is right. We have no time to waste on formalities. I will tell you all I know when we are in transit. Meanwhile, set a course for Sargasso!' For once, android and human alike were in complete agreement and delivered their response in a shocked chorus of disbelief, 'What!' Commander Makara, herself, would have been impressed by their delivery.On board the bridge, Professor Hagen unveiled the F01's unorthodox plan to send them to their destination, a mysterious world within the Thalian Zone where they would try to thwart the evil that was emerging there. Shiro thought of the Master's heir and wondered what other evils lurked unseen in that dark zone of space. Hercules, undeterred from his previous tongue-lashing, felt the need to question what seemed to him to be madness, 'So you're telling me that we have to enter the graveyard of space again? The last time we fell into that gravity well we nearly bought it!' This time there was some solidarity with what Hercules had to say, even PPA chimed in with a list of percentages pertaining to their chances of survival once in the void. Professor Hagen continued, 'Lamia assures me that once in Sargasso she will be able to create a warp gate for us to travel through which will take us to our destination in the Thalian Zone. It’s the only way to reach the planet in time.’ He knew the scientific impossibilities of what they were trying to do, but his belief in Lamia and the cosmic powers she possessed was enough for him to believe it was possible. Lee who had been sat quietly decided to pose a question, ‘So, what is this great evil we have to stop? Is it a person or weapon of some kind?’ The briefing back on Moonbase had been vague and in military terms. Enter Thalian space. Find planet X. Locate and destroy unknown evil force. The stake it would seem was the universe. So what great evil would they come up against? Professor Hagen was unable to answer John Lee’s question as he didn’t rightly know himself, nor did the F01, for she could only see an abstract picture of light and dark. What she did know was that at this moment a great darkness was growing on this mysterious planet, one that she could foresee consuming the universe if left unchallenged. She was using her power to hold back the darkness there, but it was taking a lot out of her. She feared her manipulation of space and time in Sargasso would leave the universe vunerable to other dark forces, but she had no choice.Shiro was the first to throw his weight behind Professor Hagen’s plan, ‘If this is what Lamia believes to be right then I’m with her 100 percent!’ Hercules cared for Lamia too and thought no matter how crazy the plan was there must be a reason for it and so gave his support too, ‘OK. I’m with you, it’s not like I’ve got anything better to do!’ he grinned. John Lee was still fairly uncertain, but also agreed to the plan, what was he going to do, desert? He was certainly no coward, but out of the 3 he was probably the one who craved action the least. He was happy to serve, but he’d much rather be tucked up in bed, if the truth be told. ‘Well, fine, just as long as we eat first.’ he requested. PPA’s machine mind could still not handle the data that he’d just been fed, but he decided that while the anomaly that was the F01 defied computer logic, it seemed logical enough for Professor Hagen, his creator, so he too felt that there might be a glimmer of logic to this plan, somewhere. Too be honest, despite the bickering and questioning there was never any doubt in anyone’s mind that they wouldn’t go through with the mission. For one thing, they were Star Fleet, through and through and would always obey an order from a superior. The other was that they all loved Lamia very much and would do anything for her, including going back to the graveyard of space. Hercules pointed out though, before they tucked into Star Fleet rations, that the 3 squadrons of X-Fighter pilots, who had joined them on this mission would probably think they were all mad!

Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

I must say Shane, I am really enjoying your story. I love the way you slowly allow the suspense to build, making your readers want more!I also enjoyed the brief but detailed history of General Kyle and the Space Wars 1, 2 & 3. I skirted around this in my story, but you've grabbed the bull by the horns and well done to you I tried to paint a picture of General Kyle being a great leader, engendering huge respect in his troops, and you've taken this baton and run with it so well!You've also taken up where Genesis left off really cleverly and embraced Andy's ideas really thoroughly. It all works so well as one long tale I can almost see the X-bomber crew doing their rituals, in my mind I can see them, it's great stuff.Can't wait for the next installment.
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Shane

Post by Shane »

Thanking you kindly.   I'm on a bit of a mission to actually finish the sucker this time, although looking at my plot bible, TROM is likely to reach 30 chapters, so I'm still only a 3rd of the way there.Yeah, I try to drop in a link whenever I can to The Rise of the Alliance and Genesis, it makes the universe seem more epic by calling back to past events, I find.I tried to keep the details of the Space Wars brief, just in case someone wants to tackle those stories down the line. I logically concluded though that Space War 3 was an allegory for the feared World War 3 that thankfully, so far, hasn't come to pass, with warring planets metaphorically taking the place of Earth-bound superpowers. I applied the same principle to Space War's 1 and 2 and so there are links to World War 1 and 2 respectively.It's only a kids TV show, but there sure is food for thought lurking underneath Star Fleet's surface.

Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

30 chapters! That's a lot I hope you manage it as it's such a good story. To leave it uncompleted would be such a crime.You know, I wonder if in the future, we'll end up with fanfics about fanfics? I only managed 19 chapters, so 30 is quite a target.It's good to draw on the past, it makes the characters seem more real. I like the way you drew similarities from WWI & II into Space Wars I & II. Very clever.You are so right about the available depth of stories, characters and events that have sprung from (and are still springing from) Star Fleet. It just proves what a great show it was
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Shane

Post by Shane »

Chapter 10: Return to SargassoShiro had briefed the wing of X-Fighter pilots that had joined the crew of X-Bomber on their dangerous mission. As Hercules had predicted, the news that they were heading to the nearest gravity well, one of many entrances to the graveyard of space - Sargasso, was met with shocked surprise. Even Emma Steel had wondered if her mentor was playing a trick. When she realised he was serious she then wondered if he had lost his sanity. She looked at the strange patterns that were being formed in the glow of hyperspace, she and her fellow pilots had been here with X-Bomber for a few hours now. Her thoughts returned to Shiro again. He had been through a lot recently, maybe the stress had gotten to him? That must be why they were heading to the graveyard of space on some crazy mission? No that couldn't be it. It must have been his father's doing! She loved Shiro very much, but she couldn't help but feel a certain level of resentment towards his father. He had brought Lamia into Shiro's life and was in a way responsible for the Alliance's onslaught of Earth during the Millennium War. Maybe if he hadn't found her, the so-called F01, then Earth would not have had to have suffered so much devastation. She knew deep down that the Imperial Master would have attacked Earth eventually though. 'I guess I'm just jealous of a ghost.' she thought to herself.Lee had managed to find one of the many ever moving gravity wells that were the gateways to Sargasso. There were many ways in, but once inside the void there was no way out for most of the space farers trapped there! The X-Bomber had already fallen foul to one such gravity well that had been, at that time, residing in the Solar System. Commander Makara was able to detect its existence and then spring a trap on X-Bomber, forcing it into the graveyard of space. X-Bomber, thanks to the aid of the Skull, became the first vessel of Solar origin to ever escape the clutches of Sargasso and due to their time spent in the void PPA was eventually able to create an early warning system that could be installed in Star Fleet vessels which detected the presence of gravity wells, giving those ships a fighting chance to change course before being pulled in. PPA had never considered that they would ever use this device to actually hunt for a way into Sargasso, but with the aid of John Lee's expert radar skills they were now on course to one such entrance to the graveyard of space.One of PPA's drones hovered behind John Lee as he watched the meter count down on his computer display. 'Looks like it's nearly time, PPA.' offered a nervous John Lee. 'Yes lieutenant Lee, I concur with your Computations. Professor Hagen! It is almost time!' chirped PPA in his officious electronic tone. Professor Hagen, busy with calculations looked over to his son.'Shiro, inform the X-Fighter wing that we will be dropping out of hyperspace on my mark. Once the sub light engines cut in they will need to transfer all power to engines and proceed into the gravity well at full quantum speed!’‘Yes sir! Right away!’ said Shiro who immediately opened a com-link to the X-Fighter pilots.Professor Hagen called out to PPA‘s main computer screen, ‘It will be up to you to navigate us safely into the void PPA!’‘Yes Professor Hagen, you can count on me! I think it might be for the best however if I temporarily shut down my drones. I had rather a funny turn the last time I entered a black hole.’Hercules laughed, ‘What the tin can is saying Prof. is that he totally flipped his lid the last time we entered Sargasso.’One of PPA’s drones flew over to Hercules and hit back, ‘Well at least I wasn’t the one who wanted to waste all our precious energy for the sake of a fight... Idiot!‘Why you...’ ‘Ha ha, too late!’ PPA had shutdown his drones, leaving Hercules to throw a punch at thin air as his target dropped to the floor.‘Stupid tin can! Hercules instead chose to use his boot and kicked the drone across the bridge.The Professor stepped in, this was becoming a habit he thought, ‘Hercules, man your station, we have no time to waste on petty squabbles.’ Hercules complied, but was starting to think that he much rather preferred it when he only had to deal with one Perfectly Programmed Android at a time. Professor Hagen looked over at PPA’s main display, ‘If we fly into the void on a controlled flight path with all power transferred to the engines we should be able to combat the adverse effects of Sargasso's gravity for a time.’ Lee chipped in, in his usual concerned manner, ‘We can only hope that Lamia doesn’t waste any time in getting us out of there.’ ‘She’ll come through for us Lee.’ said Shiro passionately. Professor Hagen finalised a few pieces of data on a view screen and then patched himself through to the X-Fighter wing, ‘On my Mark, cut light engines and form up behind X-Bomber in... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Mark!’A small fleet of X shaped vessels suddenly re-appeared into normal space. They could already feel the unusual gravitational pull of the area, but at their rate of speed they were at least in control of their course. The X-Bomber now piloted by PPA took the lead and flew further into the gravitational well. The space before them started to warp and all too soon they once again found themselves entering the great cosmic whirl pool that led to Sargasso. The vessel was buffeted around by the strong gravitational forces, but was able to maintain a controlled passage as lightening shot out all around it and its convoy of X-Fighters. They soon found themselves in the eerie glow of Sargasso having made it through the treacherous whirlpool. They now however faced a deadly flight through the many obstacles in their path in the shape of old vessels and asteroids, all the while having to compensate for the harsh gravity of this space graveyard. Hercules may have had his problems with PPA, but he would have to acknowledge that the ole tin can could certainly fly a ship. The X-Bomber, as large as it was, managed to avoid most of the space wreckage, weaving in and out of old ship hulls and space rock. The wing of X-Fighters were having a much easier time of it as their smaller size and manoeuvrability allowed them to follow PPA’s course without a single collision. There was still no sign of the F01’s warp gate however and the fleet of ships were starting to feel the effects of Sargasso’s strong gravitational forces. Lights started to flicker aboard X-Bomber and its tail wing of X-Fighters. They would need to get out of here soon or be lost forever.‘Where is she?’ Thought Emma Steel piloting her X-Fighter between two small asteroids. ‘Shiro said that she would get us out of here, but what if she doesn‘t? We only have the Professor’s word that she contacted him anyway.’ She watched as the X-Bomber was suddenly hit by an asteroid. PPA was perfectly programmed, but even he couldn’t dodge everything. Onboard X-Bomber, sparks flew and lights began to fade. They were running out of time; main power would be consumed in a matter of minutes. Shiro cried out, ‘Lamia, where are you!’ PPA started a final countdown to their eventual depletion of energy reserves, while the rest of the crew of X-Bomber bowed their heads and prayed for a miracle. Shiro looked up again and noticed a small glowing beacon of light ahead which started to glow and grow in size. ‘There it is!’ shouted Shiro. The crew watched as the light formed into a large upright circular field of energy in front of their position. This was Lamia’s warp gate and their ticket out of Sargasso and onto the next perilous part of their journey. Hercules, putting the issue of chain of command aside in his excitement, ordered PPA to ‘Floor it!’ PPA was happy to oblige and sent the X-Bomber thr
ough the gate followed closely behind by the wing of X-Fighters.Once the fleet had disappeared through the white light of the gate, the energy field started to dissipate and it shrank in size to a small flickering globe of bright light. It seemed as though the light wanted to extinguish itself, but it was somehow being forced to maintain it’s flame. It gradually changed colour and started to emit an eerie red glow. Lightening bolts began to form around the glowing red globe of light and it increased in size and started to change shape. A familiar large robed figure was being forged in impure light. The F01 knew the risks of meddling in the physical world, even if it was in an area of space that didn’t play by normal scientific principles, and now the unthinkable had happened... The Imperial Master’s spirit form had escaped the ethereal plane!

Shane

Post by Shane »

Chapter 11: The Unveiling of TerrorGeneral Kyle adjusted the medals on his ceremonial uniform in his quarters at EDF: Star Fleet Command on Earth. It was the day that the Z-Project would be officially unveiled to the politicians and military top brass in a lavish ceremony. General Kyle was unsure of the merits of wasting resources on such an occasion, but he was going to make sure he looked dapper for it regardless. A beeping tone emitted from a nearby door, 'Enter!' responded the General, and the door opened to reveal a similarly well dressed older man with at least as many medals as General Kyle. 'I don't know how you are able to stand up straight with all that metal on your chest.' said the man in an informal tone referring to the General‘s plethora of medals. 'I could say the same about you, Admiral Miles.' smiled the General. The two men laughed and shook hands.Admiral Miles had organized the ceremony and he explained to General Kyle its importance, ‘I know, I know, We look like a couple of old peacocks and time and resources could be better spent on rebuilding the Star Fleet. But we must build morale as well as star ships or we will certainly lose this war. Let the Z-Project be a shining beacon of hope to the people of Earth.’‘Why, Admiral you’ve become positively diplomatic. A career in politics beckons.’ teased the General.‘No, no, I’m far too honest for that calling.’ The Admiral paused, ‘You know, I’d give anything to be a few years younger and back in the seat of a star fighter. Never let them ‘promote’ you William! Never!’‘Oh don’t worry about that old friend they will have to take me out of here in a coffin!’‘Who in their right mind would ‘promote’ you anyway, there isn’t a man in Star Fleet that could take your place.’‘I don’t know, I have high hopes for Number 1, but I’m in no hurry to retire just yet.’The two men continued their respectful banter on their way to the Admiral’s bar, reminiscing over past glories.Meanwhile in Star Fleet Command’s operations centre, Number 1 was conducting an investigation. A technician had been killed while working on the final stages of Z-Project. His death seemed accidental at the time, but Number 1’s inquisitive mind felt that there was more to this tragic loss of life. His investigation was unofficial, but his position allowed him access to certain evidence that was classified to all, but personnel of his rank. Evidence that he was now browsing on a computer screen. Number 1 scanned the dead technicians daily log, and was stunned by his final entry:EDF: Star Fleet CommandCODE NAME: Z-ProjectC-CLASS: 276388845/163839Earth Date: Jan/10/3001Private log of Verne McDonald (Tech Class)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My fears are growing for the safety of Z-Project and indeed the mental competence of its new head, Shin Darrow.Today he ordered me to remove the advanced laser from the Z-Project’s head unit and replace it with the Thalian Delta Laser. This is, of course, an illegal act and I feel that I will have to register a formal statement regarding this incident to Star Fleet Command, first thing tomorrow morning.------------------------------------------------------------------------------End-Line-3-002143-------Number 1 was shocked by what he had just read. The ill-fated technician, Verne McDonald was killed later that day by a malfunctioning lifting system. There were not enough resources for an independent enquiry so it was left to Shin Darrow to ascertain the cause of the malfunction, which was put down to a faulty motor system. The enquiry had been closed, but Number 1 was slightly suspicious of Mr Darrow after the stories he had heard about him and his time spent on Mars. It seemed that Number 1’s fears were well founded as he now had proof that Darrow had been able to cover up the illegal implementation of Thalian technology. But just how far had Darrow been willing to go to cover up his deceit? Had he been responsible for Verne McDonald’s murder? Number 1 would have to go to General Kyle with this evidence immediately.In the underground hanger that was the home to Z-Project, Shin Darrow was sat in the cockpit unit of Z-Project. Its form was still hidden by cranes and scaffolding, but these were slowly being moved away in readiness for it's unveiling. Shin had decided he wanted to test the Z-Project himself, which surprised many, but they conceded that he knew the Z-Project better than anyone, save Professor Hagen. An alarm bell rang out and an announcement was made through the speaker system that the ceremony would start in 5 minutes. Shin looked at his instruments, his mind was troubled, but he was adamant that what he was about to do was right.Outside the Star Fleet Command complex a booth had been erected which was full of High ranking Star Fleet officers and public officials all waiting to see the completed Z-Project. A synthesized fan fare announced the beginning of the ceremony and then Shin Darrow's voice came through the public address system to start proceedings, 'Ladies and Gentlemen it gives me great pleasure to present to you Earth's ultimate weapon, The Dai-Z!' A couple of large doors opened in the ground and revealed a giant red mechanoid, not too dissimilar to the Dai-X, emerging on top of a slowly rising platform. Audible gasps could be heard from the crowd. Some had seen the Dai-X before, but this design seemed much more dynamic and downright terrifying, especially up close. Once the Dai-Z had reached ground level, it gave out an electronic growl and it's single circular yellow eye in the centre of its head glowed. This made the entire crowd jump out of their skin, before applauding this new technical marvel. General Kyle's wrist communicator started to beep, it was a high level emergency communication from Number 1. As the General listened to Number 1's grave news, the colour drained from his face. Shin's voice started to echo around the ceremonial area again, 'Representatives of Earth. The Imperial Alliance has been responsible for the deaths of countless numbers. But from this day on, Its reign of terror ends!' The crowd responded with more applause as general Kyle frantically tried to summon security forces. ‘I know the source of the Alliance’s power and I aim to destroy it!’ a more muted response was given this time as the crowd started to realise that something was wrong. A group of missile carriers had converged around the Dai-Z and a squadron of EDF fighters had been scrambled and were circling the area. A clearly agitated Shin responded, ‘You cannot stop my destiny, what I do now, I do for the sake of the earth!’ The Dai-Z’s boot thrusters ignited sending the giant mechanoid 100 foot into the air. Suddenly various  pieces of the Dai-Z started to fold and change shape. Gears and mechanisms moved around and once the transformation was complete the Dai-Z had changed it’s form to that of a star fighter. It flew off from it’s stationary hovering position at great speed, high into Earth’s atmosphere. The EDF fighter squadron was left in its tracks and soon The Dai-Z was out of their range as it made its way out of Earth’s atmosphere and into the unknown. The confused and startled representatives were ushered back to the officer’s bar, for a much needed stiff drink, while General Kyle looked up into the sky, hoping and praying that Shin and the Dai-X were at the very least still loyal to EDF‘s cause, because who knew now what untold damage the Dai-Z was capable of doing in the wrong hands.---  ---  ---Meanwhile in the dark void of Sargasso, The Imperial Master’s spirit form was searching for something in the seemingly infinite sea of wre
ckage. The F01 may have unwittingly released the Imperial Master’s spirit into Sargasso, but he was still a prisoner here and it wouldn’t be long before the F01 drew him back into the ethereal realm. Luckily for The Imperial Master he had planned ahead.In another part of Sargasso a familiar alliance insignia could be seen adorning a domed shaped piece of wreckage. It had once been part of a Kathaar class Imperial battle cruiser, but now it served as a life support system for its occupants. Inside the vessel it was pitch black, save for a few dull lights scattered around the pod-like interior. In the centre of all of this, an unconscious female humanoid could just be made out. Her body was broken, but she seemed to be alive thanks to the many attachments that were connected to her head and torso. She wore a heavily damaged ornate helmet which also covered her left eye and this part of the helmet emitted a couple of faint glowing red lights. All of a sudden the pod was awash with a blinding red light revealing the identity of the unconscious woman. A booming voice outside called out her name, ‘Commander Makara!’ Inside the pod, the light that shone from Makara’s symbiont’s eyes started to increase and the symbiont’s lips started to slowly move, uttering the words, ‘Yes Imperial Master!’

Crash

Post by Crash »

Whoa this is special, as in Special Agent Gibbs.I am really enjoying this.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

ok looks like i'll change Denardo's tech handy man to Joey Mach now (one of mikes creations) as Shin looks like a loopy fruit loop.I bet the alliance will get him and pump him full of Alliance tech thus rendering him as the brain of Dai-Z making Dai-Z sentient.excellent stuff
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Shane

Post by Shane »

Yeah, Shin definitely doesn't make it to Checkmate.I'll keep Shin's fate secret for now, but you're not a million miles away with your thinking.