Ideas for Terrahawks stories

Chat about other 80s stuff, on or off SFXB
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Has anyone got any ideas for plots that Anderson and Burr should have written, but didn't? Here's mine, and I think it's hilarious, even if I do say so myself!On Earth, Kate Kestrel is appearing in a big rock concert. Yungstar goes to Earth, ostensibly on another mission to destroy the accursed Terrahawks, but actually to have a fun evening at the concert. As he watches Kate perform her best song yet, and wearing her prettiest wig, he falls in love with her. Afterwards, he waylays her, and seduces her. She is initially suspicious, but becomes convinced that his adoration is genuine. They become an item, she reforms him into a good boy, and he moves into her grand house, but she keeps him a secret from the other T'hawks.Zelda has viewed the romance blossoming, from up above, and is inevitably furious, although Cystar thinks it is "wonderful!" Zelda disowns Yungstar altogether. She visits Earth herself, chooses a moment when Kate and Yungstar are strolling through the woods together, then she disguises her voice and sends a message to the other T'hawks, telling them all to meet Kate in the woods. They do so, and are horrified to find Kate and Yungstar kissing! Zelda takes advantage of their shock, materialises there, and prepares to blast all of them (including her son) to bits. When it comes to the crunch, Yungstar wants to save his own skin, and decides to desert Kate and go back to the planet Guk, rather than risk being killed by his mother. Besides, he has been missing his old favourite delicacies, after all!The T'hawks defeat Zelda (somehow), but Kate is still heartbroken. She writes a really sad ballad about betrayal, but then at the end of the episode she finds solace in the arms of, let's say....Stu Dapples!Does anyone else have any entertaining plots that they would like to share?
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Y'know, Rachel, if you want a dedicated Terrahawks forum on here you only need to ask ;)
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

OK, that would be cool. I'll tell you something, Andy, I'm really glad you made the T'hawks theme tune accessible here; these days I always listen to it whilst surfing the Net!I think it's a shame the writers didn't formulate my idea for a story, themselves; it would be such a good laugh! I myself must be unique among women, because if I had the chance of a date with Brad Pitt, I would turn it down (at least while my financial situation is secure!!!), yet I would not turn down Yungstar! It's harder to think of additional episodes for Starfleet, because that was a saga that has had a conclusive ending. The only way I could think of continuing the story would be if Captain Carter and Commander Makara had a daughter (whom I would be inclined to name Jezebel), who wanted vengeance on behalf of her mother.
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Have you not read Genesis then Rachel? I realise it's not a very relationship-y piece of work mind you - bit more for the lads I think! I'll sort you out a Thawks section ;)
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I have finally caught up with all the Genesis chapters. It's a pretty impressive piece of work; I haven't bothered to add all the dialogue and detail to my little efforts!It's horrid to think of that awful Imperial Master gaining in strength, even after death, isn't it?
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I have thought of another possible alternative way of carrying on the Starfleet story: Shiro trying to win Lamia back from Halley!