Visionaries Videos!

Chat about other 80s stuff, on or off SFXB
Chris Snape

Visionaries Videos!

Post by Chris Snape »

Anyone fancy getting their hands on a set of Visionaries videos? All five, original, tapes released in PAL/UK format containing 12 episodes of the knights with the magical light. I have accumerlated two full sets and have decided to flog one. Any Takers? Mail me with a price. Thanks.
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
AndyThomas

Visionaries Videos!

Post by AndyThomas »

There were 5 tapes eh? I picked one up for a couple of quid in a charity shop - I've got a growing collection of one-offs, not really going for full sets though... It's one of the series I hope to add to 80SFXB in due course - would you believe, I still have one of the action figures!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Matt Darcy

Visionaries Videos!

Post by Matt Darcy »

I loved the visonaries, sheeth these feet in the driving gail, some thing something something, on land I sail"another genius idea for a show.
GenoGear

Visionaries Videos!

Post by GenoGear »

I still have 3 of the tapes from when I was a kid.
Chris Snape

Visionaries Videos!

Post by Chris Snape »

I used to like cryotec the most. He turned into a bear!"Three sons of bright call forth thier light and fill the archers bow with might!" Raar
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Chris Snape

Visionaries Videos!

Post by Chris Snape »

Just so everyone knows I have a buyer for the vids. Thanks Andy.
Matt Darcy

Visionaries Videos!

Post by Matt Darcy »

Any chance of you working your magic onto divx / mpeg / DVD ?
AndyThomas

Visionaries Videos!

Post by AndyThomas »

Urm - I think he's just thanking me for using the board for such a gratuitous plug! And Chris is just video guy as far as I know - Simon'd be the one to ask about Div X. The episodes are probably out there somewhere...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Chris Snape

Visionaries Videos!

Post by Chris Snape »

Once again Andy shows his knowledge! I was thanking him for the use of his forum. I am the man to talk about video copies but not the digital I am afraid. I guess I am just stuck in my ways (either that or just skint and lazy!)
Matt Darcy

Visionaries Videos!

Post by Matt Darcy »

a set of videos may go down well also, would just be nice to watch on PC while working on other machine.