Ulysses 31 toys

Chat about other 80s stuff, on or off SFXB
FZeroOne

Ulysses 31 toys

Post by FZeroOne »

I met a friend today and we discussed Star Fleet and a couple of other things for a bit, and Ulysses 31 came up. Does anyone have any information or links to any of the toys or other merchandising from the series, as hes a bit interested. Thanks in advance!
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Shane

Ulysses 31 toys

Post by Shane »

Luluberlu is the place to look:http://www.luluberlu.com/Ulys31/Ulysse_en.htmThis is a great store based in France which both me and Gareth have bought from before.Funny enough I asked for some quotes from them on Ulysses items earlier this year. Very expensive stuff but the ships in particular look the business.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
FZeroOne

Ulysses 31 toys

Post by FZeroOne »

Thanks! My friend said the toys were pretty neat, and having seen who made them - Popy - I can understand why.
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
AndyThomas

Ulysses 31 toys

Post by AndyThomas »

Yes, I've come across that store for Bomber X stuff before now as well. There's a French DVD of the series available, it seems to have been very popular over there. I believe my Ulysses page has a link to a bigger French site about what's what, run by the same bloke who sent me the French Bomber X music a couple of years ago... *checks* Curses. No it doesn't. This is his toy merchandise page (in French - you might want to Babel Fish it):http://ulysse31.saitis.net/jouets.htm
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator