Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

Chat about other 80s stuff, on or off SFXB
Chris Snape

Post by Chris Snape »

Any fans of this series out there? How cool were the vehicles!!! I cannot rememeber all the names but I know there was "Drill sergeant". The videos are about but not in any great number. I have four volumes from america with two on each. I know they made about 60 episodes in total after looking around on the net.Any comments on this show?
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
GenoGear

Post by GenoGear »

It was cool. But I could not stand that little with that #### fish and that little robot Knight.
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

#Moderation ModeMoved here
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

I have some comments on the show. They're on the site under 80SFXB ;)
GenoGear

Post by GenoGear »

I downloaded of an eps called Fire and Ice. All the others that I found were in French.
CondorJoe

Post by CondorJoe »

Just a small post for Andy. If your looking to expand the JATWW section i found "keep on rollin" and the french title music. if you want the files let me know.
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Yes, I got the other file you sent through - I've been away this weekend so I hadn't got back to you.  I'm not really looking to expand the 80s pages any more just at the moment and my bandwidth usage is so high I'd be pushing it to add any more large multimedia files.  The video clip of the intro is available for download which kills two birds with one stone really, as the sound quality isn't too bad on it at all.  I do find it ironic, if perhaps quite predictable, that the 80s multimedia page is the most-hit page on the site at the moment...Incidentally, as I haven't mentioned it in this thread, the direct URL for my JWW page is:http://www.sfxb.co.uk/animated/jww.html