Transformers Flash

Chat about other 80s stuff, on or off SFXB
FZeroOne

Transformers Flash

Post by FZeroOne »

http://www.365520.com/flash/list.asp?ID=5550Very nicely done and quite funny Transformers animation which helps explain how Starscream got his rather camp manner. Watch out for the out-takes at the end!(its also much more entertaining than TF: Energon as well...!)
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Matt Darcy

Transformers Flash

Post by Matt Darcy »

utter genius,really well done and funny. I just wish I could read the jap text.
FZeroOne

Transformers Flash

Post by FZeroOne »

I'm told that its actually Chinese...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
AndyThomas

Transformers Flash

Post by AndyThomas »

Very entertaining.  I was amused by the Police Squad-esque style engagement between Shockwave and Warpath...  What's that style of characterisation called again, where they use bigger than normal heads?

Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
FZeroOne

Transformers Flash

Post by FZeroOne »

Theres a couple of different kinds. The one most people think of is SD - Super Deformed - style; made famous by a parody version of Mobile SUIT Gundam. This features huge heads supported by very squashed bodies. The other, slightly less common style is "Chibi" - Child Body. This features a relatively large head in comparison to the body, but the body is not so squashed as with SD, and the head is not the dominant feature as in SD.The animation is a good example of "Chibi" style for the most part.