Clone War Trailer

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Shane

Clone War Trailer

Post by Shane »

Godamit everyone seems to be getting hold of the Fantastic Films mag all at once, and a lot cheeper than my one I suspect. ;)Anyway I haven't stuck it up yet, so if you have one arriving shortly Andy, I will wait untill you put yours up, you have the most written info on X Bomber so it'll be better on your site. I'll stick the schematic page up though what with it being the Dai X and all.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

Clone War Trailer

Post by AndyThomas »

Is the schematic similar to the one I've seen on the sides of some of the toy boxes as well, the sort of half-cutaway one? Be even better if it was a fully detailed one, from the 3D side of things. I'm actually getting a few Fantastic Film mags in the lot I won; I've never seen the magazine so it should be quite interesting to see what else was being covered around the time...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Shane

Clone War Trailer

Post by Shane »

It's quite strange Andy, as the main schematic diagram of the Dai X is a different image to the one that is featured on the toy boxes. It's still highly detailed though.Another strange thing is that the, article refers to Shiro as Shiro Zenan, This is certainly news to me.Shane.
Shane

Clone War Trailer

Post by Shane »

I've put the Schematic diagram of BIG DAI X up. And it can be found here:http://www.bigdaix.com/bigdaixschematic.jpgI'll hold back with the other 3 pages from the article, and stick them up with all the merchandise stuff that I'll be putting online shortly.Shane.
AndyThomas

Clone War Trailer

Post by AndyThomas »

Ah, yes, that's good! Those individual images of the fighters are clearly the black and white versions of Steve Kyte's coloured in sketches. I wonder... Shane, does Shiro's surname sound like "Zenan" in the original Japanese pronunication? Can you make it out on your laserdiscs at all? Just wondering if it's a literal thing as the English translation might not have been around then. The little note of thanks down the bottom right is interesting too. I'm wondering if some of the illustrations are from the manga of the series - the Manga Max article mentions there being one...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator