Time Fighters

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
lightning count

Time Fighters

Post by lightning count »

Has anyone seen a anime called Time Fighters? I want to buy it but i think that its not being produced anymore. The other thing is that I think that it was made in the 60's/70's so you may not of heard of it. Plz help!!!!!
FLASH! AH! SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE!
AndyThomas

Time Fighters

Post by AndyThomas »

Hmm. Only found one reference so far, and I don't think it'll help much, but it might be worth dropping them an email:http://www.awit.com/rental.htm
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
lightning count

Time Fighters

Post by lightning count »

No, that wasn't the correct Time Fighters. But thanks for trying. If its any help. It was distributed by a company called MY-TV Ltd.
FLASH! AH! SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE!
Shane

Time Fighters

Post by Shane »

It's probably on one of the MY-TV versions of Star Fleet then. Theres quite a few different shows advertised before the main Star Fleet feature. I'll have to dig the tape out, it rings a bell.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

Time Fighters

Post by AndyThomas »

Ahhh. Didn't that Lazer Tag Academy mention something about time travel, Shane? I'd have to look at my tapes too - fortunately it was the MYTV versions I've held onto!
Shane

Time Fighters

Post by Shane »

Yeah I was thinking Lazer Tag Academy as well Andy.Can't seem to locate my MY-TV video tapes at present. Bugger!Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Happosai

Time Fighters

Post by Happosai »

Is it definitely called "Time Fighters"?It isn't "Time Masters", the alternative title for "Maîtres du temps" is it? (not actually anime but a French animation...I would really like to get hold of a copy of this...)Some more info might help, such as what it was about.[Happosai]
AndyThomas

Time Fighters

Post by AndyThomas »

Ohh yes - that one with a little kid and an insect/droid? Just a film, of course, not a series...
Chris Snape

Time Fighters

Post by Chris Snape »

That's what I thought it was too Hap. The one where the kid gets lost on an alien world and has a communicator to the ship where his parents are... he called the communicator "Mike"... Quite an adult film if I rememeber. Ritual sacrificies, creatures getting killed in dark caves by dangling tenticles and giant mosquitos!Ahh the memories...
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Happosai

Time Fighters

Post by Happosai »

Yeah, that's the one...I too remember it being quite dark in places...[Happosai]| |              /   /V    Bringing  together fans of  Japanese| | a n i m e //  =(@;@)=  animation,   graphic  art  and   pop                      ~(,,)    culture in the North-West of England<http://www.NanimeW.Org.UK/> -=*=- <mailto:Info[at]NanimeW.Org.UK>(Edited by Happosai at 3:56 pm on July 13, 2002)