PJs Sox

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Rachel

PJs Sox

Post by Rachel »

Do any of you have a particular favourite pair of pyjamas or socks? The type you like so much, you would be really devastated if they got lost or destroyed?Of my pyjamas, the ones I dote on most have little stars with smiley faces, sitting on clouds and wearing woolly hats on their top spikes. (From Littlewoods.) My best pair of socks are pink, with a blue floppy-eared rabbit on each side, and the slogan "Funny Bunny." I think I got those from Top Shop, or one of the other girly shops.
AndyThomas

PJs Sox

Post by AndyThomas »

Urm, right. Can I just remind everyone that the tag line for the "Everything Else" forum is to talk about anything - within reason! I think this may be pushing it Rachel?!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Shane

PJs Sox

Post by Shane »

I don't know Rachel rasies a good point. I have a pair of Adidas tracksuit bottoms that have become a real favourite around the house. They are getting a bit worn now but I just don't have the heart to throw them out.I don't have any decorative PJ's but I do have a pair of Father Christmas pants............ er... I'll get me coat. Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Crash

PJs Sox

Post by Crash »

Um... *ahem* of course not.Ah come on Andy you can't be thinking of doing anything to this topic, not when it's so cute and ... um ... odd.All right I have these huge red Skiing socks (with penguins on) which I wear in bed and they always fall down and make me look as if I have huge pointy feet.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bradster

PJs Sox

Post by Bradster »

Boxers and t-shirt.'nuf said. :biggrin:
AndyThomas

PJs Sox

Post by AndyThomas »

*slaps forehead*Too much information people! Gaaaaah!
Crash

PJs Sox

Post by Crash »

Hah Hah Hah!Thanks for that.
Rachel

PJs Sox

Post by Rachel »

What happened to the nice old Andy that I knew and loved? And I'm not nearly as obsessed with clothes as many maidens are, anyway. I thought everyone would be glad to see I could be passionate about something other than Terrahawks. Well, at least I know I don't have to strain to think of original ideas for this section of the forum!
Crash

PJs Sox

Post by Crash »

"nice old Andy that I knew and loved" Well doesn't it just melt your heart?No, honestly he's just being a bloke, like all us other blokes. And I guess 'Pjs & Sox' isn't our overall hottest topic.
AndyThomas

PJs Sox

Post by AndyThomas »

Quite ;) I suppose it's the lack of other female contributors to the forum that makes this sort of thread a little, ah, unusual! I know of another forum where they have a forum for the lads and a forum for the lasses...