PJs Sox

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Happosai

PJs Sox

Post by Happosai »

Nothing: now *that's* too much information!As for socks...mine are purely functional (it's not like anyone ever really sees 'em...![Happosai]
CondorJoe

PJs Sox

Post by CondorJoe »

yeah where is nice old andy anyway? been ages since we saw him. Wasn't he a regular on the old forum...
AndyThomas

PJs Sox

Post by AndyThomas »

Well, Dave, once upon a time nice old Andy didn't have to moderate these forums at all.  Then along came a troll and so nice old Andy had to become mean old Andy so that the troll didn't spoil it for everyone else.  But the tale had a happy ending, because Andy made a nice new forum where he could ban people really easily and almost everyone lived happily ever after.  The End.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Shane

PJs Sox

Post by Shane »

>>Well, Dave, once upon a time nice old Andy didn't have to moderate these forums at all. Then along came a troll and so nice old Andy had to become mean old Andy so that the troll didn't spoil it for everyone else. But the tale had a happy ending, because Andy made a nice new forum where he could ban people really easily and almost everyone lived happily ever after. The End.<< Now available at all good book stores. Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
CondorJoe

PJs Sox

Post by CondorJoe »

You know i like the way he get right down to the point eh. Erm sorry too burst your comedic bubble so too speak Andy but I ment....Andy whats his name the dude who used to be a regular on the old adamantium forum can't remmember his surname though.(Edited by CondorJoe at 10:28 pm on Nov. 12, 2002)(Edited by CondorJoe at 3:40 pm on Nov. 13, 2002)
Crash

PJs Sox

Post by Crash »

I'm just astonished that this topic is actually spanning more than a page. I think anyone who can keep up a forum and keep it nice and relaxed has to qualify as "nice" if not "old" and well, the "Andy" part speaks for itself.So who was this "troll" then, just out of interest?
Dream big and bold and daring.
AndyThomas

PJs Sox

Post by AndyThomas »

Suffice to say, he knows who he is, Crash... (For those wondering, whilst a troll is indeed a fairy tale monster it's also a Net term for someone who posts inflammatory comments in a newsgroup or similar).
CondorJoe

PJs Sox

Post by CondorJoe »

If I think who I think your thinking of, then I think I think your Thinking of a tree Frog That speaks in yodaisms. But then again I may be thinking that your thinking of someone more along the lines of a leicester spotted bullshitter. Am i right in thinking that your thinking this is your troll? Hmmm Hard too see the pub from here.
Bradster

PJs Sox

Post by Bradster »

From my favorite illustrated guide to forum personalities, I give you:Quote TrollerTroller is looking for a response...ANY response, and he will chum the waters with complaints, insults, compliments, and inflammatory tidbits hoping that someone...ANYONE, will take the bait. Generally quite harmless - practices a form of catch and release. Nonetheless, he can upset the delicate ecology of a discussion forum. Once a forum becomes aware of his presence, however, all feeding activity ceases and Troller must move on to more promising waters.Though, it would seem we're skewing off-topic. To get back to the original subjectof this thread, I propose a new question:What kind of bedding sheets? Flannel, cotton, cotton/poly blend, or silk?I prefer the regular cotton sheets, but sometimes put on the flannel sheets in the coldest parts of the winter.
AndyThomas

PJs Sox

Post by AndyThomas »

I think you're overlooking the really big question. Zip then fasten, or fasten then zip? ;)