PJs Sox

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
FZeroOne

PJs Sox

Post by FZeroOne »

I'm not having this conversation...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
AndyThomas

PJs Sox

Post by AndyThomas »

No, but he's talking about socks:;)
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Matt Darcy

PJs Sox

Post by Matt Darcy »

whos the photo of
FZeroOne

PJs Sox

Post by FZeroOne »

I *think* its Michael O'Hare, who played Captain Jeffery Sinclair in Babylon 5. This is obviously what *really* happened to him after he was pulled aboard a Minbari cruiser in "And The Sky Full Of Stars"...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
AndyThomas

PJs Sox

Post by AndyThomas »

It is indeed Michael O'Hare, some seven years ago in Manchester. Very nice chap.
FZeroOne

PJs Sox

Post by FZeroOne »

Whew, I got the face right...! (from that angle it was a little difficult, but there something about that hair!)So, do you think those socks are Minbari not darned of Minbari?
AndyThomas

PJs Sox

Post by AndyThomas »

No, but they look grey to me ;)
FZeroOne

PJs Sox

Post by FZeroOne »

Groan...! You talk like a Min - hang on, I thought I wasn't having this conversation!
Matt Darcy

PJs Sox

Post by Matt Darcy »

LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!! LOCK THE THREAD !!!
AndyThomas

PJs Sox

Post by AndyThomas »

Hmm... now, if I were a Lock the Thread icon, which one would I be...? Ah-ha!