Mothma

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Crash

Mothma

Post by Crash »

Has anyone seen or ever heard about a godzilla-like monster (well actually it was a good 'guy' really), like an orange butterfly with lasers in its antennae?I just figured since it was Japanese someone might know what I'm on about. I was looking for a site but all I get is crap about Star Wars (whatever that is).
Dream big and bold and daring.
AndyThomas

Mothma

Post by AndyThomas »

The creature you're after is called "Mothra".http://www.onlyinternet.net/awinterrowd ... othra.html
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

Mothma

Post by Crash »

Hey that's the guy - it's so cute ain't it. Thanks man.
FZeroOne

Mothma

Post by FZeroOne »

"Mosura... mosura... " You might be interested to know, theres a new movie featuring Mothra, coming out in Japan later this year. Special, ahem, "guests" include MechaGodzilla and a certain very big, very radioactive, mon-star...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Happosai

Mothma

Post by Happosai »

Mosura! My favorite Godzilla monster! (^_^)[Happosai]
Crash

Mothma

Post by Crash »

I just thought I'd (better late than never) display my satisfaction that the best Godzilla style thing is making an inevitable return. Thought I'd better reply eventually since everyone else seems not to be able to find the "send a message button" around here.