I think we should all have a conversation,

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Crash

Post by Crash »

Not quite sure what about, that's all...I know - Is anyone watching this hilariously insulting film, Solo on channel 5?
Dream big and bold and daring.
Chris Snape

Post by Chris Snape »

Class film! About a 50K budget and loads and loads of cliches and second rate actors. Loved it!!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Crash

Post by Crash »

I was wondering what had happened to all the members here.Yeah it wasn't too bad - at least it was comic... in the wrong way tho'. You got a point there.By the way - I think we should come up w/ some conspiracy theories about where the members have gone.
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Me, I'm just insanely busy...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

I'd suggest socks, but when that happened on Babylon 5 scary strange things happened, and when I tried the same tack on another newsgroup [1] even stranger, scary things happened...I just have no life, which why I haven't vanished yet... [1] Mentioning socks on an anime newsgroup automatically causes "floppy" to enter the equation...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Crash

Post by Crash »

"Me, I'm just insanely busy..." - Yeah me too.  I still have difficulty believing it though.  Schools are rediculous.But no, I couldn't come up with a better conspiracy theory than that - it was certainly better than what I expected to get.
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Anyone else think he's just making that up?!!!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

Post by Crash »

well... there's no point asking him.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Right, a conversation....isn't it amazing that the Coco Pops adverts still have the same tune, after all these years? Oops, should have put that in the 80s section of the forumI have some great news (just for my own sake, I'm afraid), I have managed to order the old Trans-X song Living on Video from Amazon! So I'll be happy this Xmas. As soon as I registered with Amazon, I found a book AND a film I wanted, besides the CD.