I think we should all have a conversation,

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Possibly Kellogg's Honey Nut Loops, let's loop together!Not cereal, but I do miss the Noodle-doodle advert from the mid-80s, that was catchy.
GenoGear

Post by GenoGear »

This has been bugging me for a long time. Right remember back to the old Mcdonalds adds. What in the #### was Grimis that big dumb purple blob thing??
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Wasn't he part of Ronald Macdonald's gang or something, when there was that burglar in the plots or something? He seems to be more solo these days...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

Can there possibly be any other candidate than "Snap, Crackle, Pop!"...?I used to hate Ready Brek. A Ready Brek breakfast day was automatically a bad day.What I really like, though? Frosties. Without milk. So does my dentist, which is why I usually have toast for breakfast these days. I can see this thread becoming a... wait for it... wait for it... ongoing ceral!< wwssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... >
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Huffy1968

Post by Huffy1968 »

Hi everyone, still here - busy busy! Spoken to Daz, getting Star Fleet after after Christmas, can't wait to see it again...