Back to the old skool - Anime old skool!

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

http://www.openget.net/opening.htmlOld school anime openings from the days of outrageous sideburns, Mazinger Zs and lady Oscars.Thanks to MacrossWorld for the link. Enjoy!
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
GenoGear

Post by GenoGear »

wow. Takes me back some years. Heck I wish I was a kid again. But with out all the school work.
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

Try to get hold of the Mazinkaiser OAV torret file. top notch robot action. Why does a torrent file take nearly 6 hours to download. A 19 mins file took me over a day to download with broardband.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Post by Crash »

"Heck I wish I was a kid again. But with out all the school work."You should have been more like me st school.
Dream big and bold and daring.
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

If Torrent is a peer to peer system, then it's going to be limited to the upload speed of the user you're getting it from. Broadband in ADSL flavour is typically slower upstream than down, so I imagine if you're downloading from someone, and especially if more than one person is downloading from them at the same time, the connection speed is going to suffer. Even more so if the machine's in another country, of course.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator