Movies

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Rachel

Movies

Post by Rachel »

Has anyone got a favourite film? Mine is possibly the ancient Disney classic Pinocchio, because Figaro (kitten) and Cleo (the most feminine goldfish ever) are just sooo cute, nearly as adorable as the zeroids. I also love the 90s film of A Little Princess, which has an even happier ending than the book.There are of course numerous good American made-for-TV movies, but I can't even remember the titles of some, never mind put them in order.
Shane

Movies

Post by Shane »

Definitely not as cute as your choices Rachel, but my favourite Movie is Taxi Driver, DeNiro is at his deranged best in this and the score is genius. Actually it's probably a tie for first place with The Empire Strikes Back, never get bored with watching that, which I can't really say about the new trilogy, so far....Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Crash

Movies

Post by Crash »

A Few Good Men ... still thinking about the others
Dream big and bold and daring.
FZeroOne

Movies

Post by FZeroOne »

All time favourite: Kikis Delivery Service. And not just because I'm a big anime fan. Its perfect. Every single scene. Perfect.Would watch anytime: Star Wars, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade, Jason & the Argonauts, You Only Live Twice (they really should bring back Little Nellie... )Most quotable: The Princess Bride. Inconceivable!Guns, guns, guns: Hard Boiled, Battle Royale.Cel-shaded: Urusei Yatsura 3: Remember my Love, Utena: the movie, Macross Plus, Chars Counterattack, Project A-Ko.War: Where Eagles Dare. About as realistic as a marshmallow girder, but great fun.Most recently impressed by: LoTR: The Return of the King. Even if the ending does go on forever... Always admired: Jackie Chan films. Been in some rubbish stuff, been in some great stuff, but the man himself in action is just incredible.Will admit to loving: The Last Starfighter, because I've always wanted to fight a desperate battle against incredible odds!
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.