Transformers

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
GenoGear

Transformers

Post by GenoGear »

Man I gota say this is one sweet game. Its set in the Armada time line but man its still cool. Tidal Wave is one sweet boss is well big.
Crash

Transformers

Post by Crash »

I understood that it was available for PC but I can't find it anywhere.
Dream big and bold and daring.
GenoGear

Transformers

Post by GenoGear »

PC I dont know about that. Its PS2 only. Beast Wars came out the the PC time ago and it sucked big time
AndyThomas

Transformers

Post by AndyThomas »

Nothing to do with the game but the old school fans will like this I think... Takes a while to stream:http://www.wilenkin.com/transformers/Vi ... ntent.html
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

Transformers

Post by Crash »

I do know that there was a freeware attempt at a 3D Transformers PC game which was nearly complete - and then they caught word that the Atari one was on the way and the whole project vanished without a trace. Bit of a shame really - (the understatement of the year) especially since Atari couldn't normally write a manual let alone a PC game.
GenoGear

Transformers

Post by GenoGear »

Soundwave gettting down and funkey. Well sweet.The Transformers game has a cool website. Click Me
GenoGear

Transformers

Post by GenoGear »

Yeah I read about that. I just hope to god its good and they better not put any dumb a$$ kids in it. Bring back the G1 VAs well the ones that are still alive.
AndyThomas

Transformers

Post by AndyThomas »

Yes, there were definitely rumours about the live action/CGI mix, particularly off the back of that little demo someone put together that had quite a lot of people convinced it was doable. It probably is in production somewhere, given the success of the G1 character comics. I'd love to see a series animated in that style, be it live action or not. They really have brought it bang up to date and they've even managed to pull off merging the comics and the cartoon which is quite an achievement.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

Transformers

Post by Crash »

That was a good clip. Why did that robot look like a tape deck? I thought the transformers were supposed to be massive.