Ello - noo member!!!

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
FZeroOne

Ello - noo member!!!

Post by FZeroOne »

Hi, there, you seem famiilar... We might get a Star Fleet release. Someday. Is there any more news to feed us with?
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Crash

Ello - noo member!!!

Post by Crash »

Yes, sir you do seem familiar - maybe someone with a similar handle.Not that I'm aware of FZeroOne, didn't someone mention a few months ago that the master tapes of the show had been lost / stolen / vapourised?
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bradster

Ello - noo member!!!

Post by Bradster »

Welcome to the community, subzero! We're pretty quiet most of the time, but we have our occasional bits of fun.
Crash

Ello - noo member!!!

Post by Crash »

Anyone else reckon these smilies look a bit ... vacant?I mean look at this guy -->
Crash

Ello - noo member!!!

Post by Crash »

30 Million? ... Wow, maybe that is the reason.Anyway welcome to the board... I dare say we'll get around to actually discussing something in the not-too-distant future.Speaking of which - has anyone heard from Andy? This site seems to be on cruise control at the moment.
FZeroOne

Ello - noo member!!!

Post by FZeroOne »

Sorry, I was referring to the fact that subzero contacted me on another forum, which I believe is what led them here. As for the master tapes being destroyed, I haven't seen that, though given the age of them I wouldn't be surprised.Of course, theres always the Japanese original. Someone could add subtitles. And re-master the footage. Hint. Hint.
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.