London Underground explosions

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

I know a few members live in london and was concerned about there safty. SFP's Mike Egerton is also from london (hope your ok dude)
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Post by Crash »

Yeah, any forum members that read this; do check in and let us all know you're alright.What a shock, - how could the protection services not know this was coming? I think it's very telling how the paramedics have been working desperately away on the news, while the police have been sitting in the back of their vans, having a coffee and a chat.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Shane

Post by Shane »

Hi all. I've only lived in London for 9 months, so the tragic events of today are all the more shocking for me, it does seem like something like this has been on the cards for a while though. I'm just glad to find that all my friends are fine. My heart goes out to the loved ones of any victims on this very sad day.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Crash

Post by Crash »

Hey, well done Shane! I got your email the other day. When I heard you'd moved to London it really made me think this morning when I saw the news.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

I'm glad to hear you all are safe. I live in the USA, but I know a few others online that live in the UK and around the London area.My sincerest condolences go out to anyone affected by this tragedy. It's terribly disappointing that any group of people would take advantage of a joyous event, the Olympics announcement, and turn it into such a disaster. *sigh*Shane, it's certainly nice to see you around again! A lot of us were worried when your web site disappeared some time ago.
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

A rather belated, yes I'm okay - we've got guests staying and I haven't been able to get to the PC as often as usual.
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

More explosions? Sheesh.Everyone here still okay? It looks like there were no fatalities and only minor injuries.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Yes - is very strange. Al Quaida can't be all that clever and mysterious if they can't make a bomb go off properly. The man being shot by the police on the underground is another odd thing - poor guy probably just didn't have a ticket.