I'm going outside...

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
AndyThomas

I'm going outside...

Post by AndyThomas »

As some of you might be aware from a mention on the News page of the site, my wife and I are expecting our first in a few weeks and so you can expect a fairly radical reduction in my posts here once that event takes place! Shouldn't really affect things here a great deal, and I'll try and stop by from time to time, but just so you know should you try and PM me or anything...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Bradster

I'm going outside...

Post by Bradster »

Best of luck, Andy!
Crash

I'm going outside...

Post by Crash »

Maximum Luck!!!
Dream big and bold and daring.
Shane

I'm going outside...

Post by Shane »

Congrats, and the very best to you Andy.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

I'm going outside...

Post by AndyThomas »

Hello all. After a rather traumatic day last Saturday, Max Thomas came into the world by emergency c-section at 6.57pm, weighing in at 8 pounds 12 ounces. Mum and Dad are both quite tired at the minute, but little one is getting plenty of sleep; mainly! Behold the cuteness:
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
FZeroOne

I'm going outside...

Post by FZeroOne »

Congratulations, Andy and Mrs. Andy! You might not be aware, but little Max has quite a famous anime namesake to inspire him in future...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Zordon

I'm going outside...

Post by Zordon »

congrats andy, so when do you start showing the baby star fleet? lolme and my wife to be are planning to have our kids next year if all goes to plan.

Look an Alien cruiser!!
Happosai

I'm going outside...

Post by Happosai »

A little late (I only pop my head in here every so often), but congratulations!You'll have to find a Kirara to do the baby sitting. [Happosai]