Top 3 Muppets Songs?

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Rachel

Top 3 Muppets Songs?

Post by Rachel »

Mine are: I'm in Love with a Big Blue Frog - Mary LouiseJust One Person - Bernadette Peters and RobinTime in a Bottle - Old Scientist (shows the aging process in reverse. It's most annoying for us ladies that just when the scientist had finally become really cute, he takes a superflous dose of potion, which makes him ancient again!)
Mark42

Top 3 Muppets Songs?

Post by Mark42 »

Well I can't think of one .... so I will just agree with your selection.
Bradster

Top 3 Muppets Songs?

Post by Bradster »

Oh man, so many greats to choose from! I so loved the muppets, especially when they took off in the '80s with all the movies and TV shows Jim Henson and his crew got involved with. Some favorites that immediately spring to mind include:I'm Going to Go Back There Someday - Gonzo - The Muppet MovieRainbow Connection - Kermit - The Muppet MovieI Don't Want To Live On The Moon - Ernie - Sesame StreetSaying Goodbye - everyone? - The Muppets Take ManhattenMahna Mahna - ?? - The Muppet ShowCuriously, it's the slow/somber songs that stick out mostly in my memory...

Happosai

Top 3 Muppets Songs?

Post by Happosai »

Um, the only ones I can really think of are Nine Inch Snails and Johnny O'Rotten and his Punk Potatoes from Muppets Tonight...[Happosai]