Who are you? who who, who who?

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

We'll warmly welcome you to slot 3 soon then eh?TBH slot 2 is soooo yesterday Mental age for me?Well, I'd be struggling to get into slot 1 from slot 0!
Evasive Manoeuvres!
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

I've sometimes joked that what I really want is an "unsocial network", but if you'd like to see some photos of myself and other subjects that I've taken, I have a Flickr account here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/fzero-one/

"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

Ahh, is that you with that huge Japanese orange on your head?I'd love to visit Japan one day, it's such a shame about the terrible earthquake and Tsunami that has hit Japan so badly. My thoughts go out to the people of this country.I have no way of adding a photo of me or a link to one. Sadly my miniscule computing ability does not stretch that far I bought my Star Fleet Audio CD off someone calling themselves FzeroOne on eBay. I wonder if that is you...?
Evasive Manoeuvres!
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

I'm not the FzeroOne on eBay, I am the FZeroOne with the giant orange over their head though!   As it happens, I was due to fly out to Japan in a few weeks to meet some friends. Its probably unlikely I'm going to make it now, but the important thing is that the people I know have not been affected by the tsunami. My thoughts also are with the many who were, though...

"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

Thanks for the heads up.Sorry I can't reciprocate.A friend of mine has done a photoshop image of me as Makara That would've been funny to use as my avatar, but I have no site or anything to link it into the web with The news about Japan gets more terrible by the hour!I'm glad to hear your frends are safe though.
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

There we go, ignore my last comments, finally an image of little old me...Well, almost I have surprised myself there.Whatever next...
Evasive Manoeuvres!
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

Heh, I can't help but think when I see that image about a comment made in the videogame Saints Row 2: "Did you do something with your hair...?" Thanks for your concern for my Japanese friends, its a shame I'm not going to be able to meet them now as planned but at least they are safe.
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

Did I do something with my hair?Well, yes, the make-up sesh for that photoshoot took an absolute age   It's good to hear your friends are safe, what has happened is so terrible, it is almost incomprehensible.I shall be donating to one of the aid charities to help them re-build, that's for sure.

Evasive Manoeuvres!
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

You just can't get talking scorpion faces in Boots like you used to, huh? Its been terrible watching the news and not being able to do much here. Having said that, Japan has faced as bad, if not worse, before. I'm sure the nation as a whole will pull through, though no doubt many individuals are going to be suffering for a long time.
Crash

Post by Crash »

If any country fixes the damage in record time, it will be them.
Dream big and bold and daring.