Enhanced Episode Guide Completed

Details of updates to SFXB
AndyThomas

Enhanced Episode Guide Completed

Post by AndyThomas »

I've been hammering away at this for the past week or so, and now the marathon is over! There are over 480 images now scattered throughout the episode guide, and each episode now has its own page due to the increased space each episode takes up. That works out at an average of over 20 images per episode. Fortunately I don't seem to have developed RSI in the process!This isn't quite the end of the upgrade. I've already introduced links to my video files whenever possible, and I will probably do the same with the sound files that have been on SFXB since the year dot. I'm also going to add some form of commentary with any other appropriate links in to the bottom of each page. The text of the episode descriptions will also be reviewed.At this point I'm probably going to return to the 3D side of things which I've neglected for a while, but having now amassed a large number of screenshots I may think about doing a sort of "Technical Manual" for the show.Anyway, I hope this improved guide will be of interest to people who may not have seen the series for a while. It's not quite a comic book adaptation - perhaps a bit more like those Viewmaster slides you used to be able to get! Feedback would be appreciated, as ever...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator