The BIG DAI X.com Site Update Thread

News from other Star Fleet fan sites
Shane

Post by Shane »

Hiya all.Seeing as Andy has kindly made a space on the new forum for other Star Fleet site updates, I thought I would stake my claim with the: BIG DAI X.com Site Update Thread.I will only be adding really major site updates on here, all other Info and news for BIG DAI X.com can be found at BIG DAI X.COM News which can be accessed from the BIG DAI X homepage.Thanks,Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Shane

Post by Shane »

Hi all.Here's some early Christmas presents for you in the Shape of some incredibly rare X Bomber MPEGS.Check out the X Bomber Vids n Sounds section at: http://www.bigdaix.comFor the opening and end credits to X Bomber, and the first 2 mins of the very first episode featuring Bloody Mary herself.Enjoy.Shane.
Shane

Post by Shane »

STAR FLEET: ASTEROID ATTACKThe demo version is now ready to play at BIG DAI X.comShane.(Edited by Shane at 5:01 pm on Jan. 3, 2002)
Shane

Post by Shane »

Plan for this year!March: Merchandise section will be completed!April: STAR FLEET Asteroid Attack- FULL GAME!June: STAR FLEET side scrolling shoot em up!OCTOBER: THE BIG BOY- The Revenge Of Makara: Interactive Flash Movie.If I don't keep to these dates, you can kick me in the nuts!Shane.