Will there be an update to sfproject.co.uk

News from other Star Fleet fan sites
Matt Darcy

Post by Matt Darcy »

Hello all.I was wondering if there would be a site update to sfproject.co.uk at some point.Is anyone still interested in it ?If the answere to both these questions is no, then I'll shutdown the site and backup the content and mail it back to Mike and Dave.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Just since you asked; I'm interested in it! I keep checking on it every now and again in the hope it'll not try to redirect me to sfxb.co.uk. It's a mint site; take all the time you need.
Dream big and bold and daring.
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Can I just remind people, like "CondorJoe", that this forum is for concrete announcements regarding sites. The main question asked at the start of this thread has already been answered by SFP and doesn't need to be expanded on further. As and when an update actually takes place, you should post about it then.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
CondorJoe

Post by CondorJoe »

Ok if youve read the post about the barry hercules puppet i m working on theire are some pictures and an update coming in about 10 mins check the site to see the progress made. BTW this will be under the offline updates to SFP
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Dave, as you've already started a thread about your new model under "Other Creative Work" which is fine, please mention updates in that thread. I'm going to lock this thread because I think it's served its purpose.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator