2010 new site

News from other Star Fleet fan sites
Vanessa

2010 new site

Post by Vanessa »

Cubees... AHA! Found them!I had to click on the little "page 2" link at the bottom of the "Models" page.They are very good, I hope someone makes them all and takes some pics!Great stuff! Keep it up
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Crash

2010 new site

Post by Crash »

Dave, if you can't find your disc, you can use mine as I traded up to MMF years ago.If you can shell out for the new Games Factory2 or MMF2, you can port your game right into that and run it on their new engine.It exports to ... HWA or Flash or Java or iOS etc etc.They've done a great job there but it would have suited me fine if they'd spent the time making just the windows version work a little more consistently.Personally, I have no interest in developing for mobile devices and only vague interest in X-Box and other desktop OSs.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

that'd be great Crash. I'll still have a check as although my Laptop is windows 7 i managed to get a demo version of GM1 to work fine last night. Right must find that disk.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

2010 new site

Post by Crash »

Never tried Games Factory original in 7.It ought to work.I have the licence key for the professional version, which I'm not using and there's an update for it on their website.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

Another day another update.Added music pages with track info for x-bomber and bomber-X and as an added bonus you can listen to all the tracks.also done a reshuffle having pages such as articles and music in the about show section. te same goes for videos and games linked into the fans section. Hope this makes a little more sense.EnjoyFeedback needed
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Vanessa

2010 new site

Post by Vanessa »

Hey I just LOVE the music page.Now I can listen to all the French Bomber-X tracks! Brilliant, and very well done too.Bravo Keep these updates a'comin'
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Shane

2010 new site

Post by Shane »

I haven't updated Big Dai X in years and don't have any ftp access or even a copy of the site on my computer, so I can't personally add a link to your website at the moment, Dave. However Crash might be able to sort it for you his end as he and his friend are the ones who kindly host Big Dai X for me.Failing that, I'm thinking of doing a Big Dai X revamp later in the year and will most definitely add a link to your site during its construction.I have to say, though, I don't think Big Dai X gets that many visitors these days. I receive about one comment a year regarding the site, so I don't know if a link will generate that much traffic for you. I'll gladly sort one out for you though one way or another.

I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

Just some small updates. Finally added a front page to the site. 3 new puzzles added as well as the already mentioned music page.I've noticed a few things I'll need to sort out regarding the drop down sections. if you like on the button for that section more times than any theres not a section guide so I'll be sorting one out for each one in due time.Should have something quite nice up later this month regarding projects.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

Just to let you know I'm having a small break due to new conventions coming up. Working on a few new things but nothing that spectacular. Will be adding a few pages soon to sections.Still looking for any content or if anyone wants to write a character bio please let me know.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Matt Darcy

2010 new site

Post by Matt Darcy »

seriously, give it a rest now, look at the title, "new site 2010" - it's 2012 and you've added a front page to the site.how many "new sites" have you done, accept it, you're not cut out to run and maintain a website, do something else, anything else, but I don't think I can handle another "new site" or "more new content post"