2010 new site

News from other Star Fleet fan sites
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

have added a little free upload thing to the fan art section. Not as grand as x-archive but if you click edit it will only let you edit the gallery page. then if you click on the gallery it lets you add pics.I know not the safest option but it will hopefully get a few people uploading pics.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

2010 new site

Post by Crash »

Given my confidence in Coppermine's team of crack german coders, I would say that sticking a knife in your eye and setting fire to your house with you inside it was about as safe as Coppermine.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

so not a good idea then lol
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

I'll stick with people e-mailing me content then. either that or they set up an account on x-archive.Doing pages one at a time then setting up pathways similar to Andy's is taking it's time. Working on the structure firstly before anouncing anything as a solid update.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

Have updated some sections. you can play the puzzle games and finally download Mike's Star Fleet Invasion 2999 game.feedback welcome
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

Major updates to the models section. also you can download the Cubee's in PDF format from the site. And also a Pepakura (paper model kit) of a X-bomber kit and Dai-XIn the Games Section - 2 new Puzzles to play with a cuppa tea and a digestive biscuit. Mikes Games makes it to the site finally.Feedback wanted
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Vanessa

2010 new site

Post by Vanessa »

Your site revamp is coming along in leaps and bounds Zordon.I like the puzzles and the downloadable paper models.Very nice.What are Cubee's though?
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Crash

2010 new site

Post by Crash »

I still seriously think you should complete that platformer you were working on, Dave.That space invaders game; 2999 is awesome - parallaxing background and a 3d model of the ship. Collision detection a bit off though.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Shane

2010 new site

Post by Shane »

Yeah, all good there dave. You've found some pics I haven't seen before too!The whole TROM story is on X-Archive if you want to add further chapters to your fan-fic section. Ditto my sketches.

I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Zordon

2010 new site

Post by Zordon »

Vanessa - Cubee's are like those 6 sided boxes we made in school. you simply click the image it'l download onto your pc. Print the sheet off than cut it out. Fold glue and you'll have a nice box head of Dr Benn or whoever you've downloaded. do the same with the body and arms.make great little desk buddies.As for the platformer I think I need to find my old copy of Games Factory. That's what I programmed it in and it's somewhat easier for me to work with.Soon as I get all the main stuff plus the existing stuff I have lying around up on the site I'll start a new project.
Look an Alien cruiser!!