Vol 6

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

Vol 6

Post by Rachel »

Does anyone know exactly why Volume 6 is so rare on Ebay? There are multiple copies of the others!
Rachel

Vol 6

Post by Rachel »

I have noticed that Unseen Menace is on Vol 6; that is one of the few I had on video when I was a kiddy, and I watched it over and over! It was a good one, and I remember the Kate Kestrel song in it, too.The worst episode I recorded, back in the old days, was the one about Stu Dapples and the UFOs.
NC

Vol 6

Post by NC »

I love that name Stu Dapples, but you have to say it fast enough Nigel
simoncoverdale

Vol 6

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hello all,You're right. Last time I looked I think it was at £82. Worst thing is, I need a vol. 6 to complete another set.Looks like its going to be an interesting auction!Regards,SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.moonfruit.comwww.TerrahawksDirect.moonfruit.com
AndyThomas

Vol 6

Post by AndyThomas »

I take it we're still none the wiser as to quite why this one goes for so blummin' much? Is it just that few were made, I wonder, or is there something special about the episodes on this particular tape, some special guest voice actor...? Makes me wonder about the real level of interest in Terrahawks, as well... Which reminds me, I have a shiny new scanner now so if anyone's interested I could expand my Thawks page with some more grabs from the annuals?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
AndyThomas

Vol 6

Post by AndyThomas »

It squeaked into three figures - largely due to some very last minute bidding by a C. Scarlet. £102. Yowser...!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator