Lots of volume 6's knocking about!

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
simoncoverdale

Post by simoncoverdale »

Hello all,Odd isn't it. Volume 6's and complete sets seem to be like buses at the moment on Ebay.This fine example is the 3rd in as many weeks. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0939754Far be it from me to suggest that this is occuring due to the likelihood of an imminent DVD release?Regards,SIMON COVERDALEwww.StarFleetDirect.comex www.TerrahawksDirect.com
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

I think that was bound to happen - although I'm sure some people will still consider them collectors items from a completist point of view. I suppose in a sense they're "original" merchandise which these modern versions aren't, in much the same way as the modern Star Wars toys don't attract the market the originals do...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Chris Snape

Post by Chris Snape »

I agree entirely with you Andy. That is why I am not going to buy the DVD's of Transformers when I have the original releases from England, Canada and the US. Far more colectable.
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Heh. Well as a relevant newcomer to DVDs, I have to say that I really enjoy the ability to skip to the good bits! Plus they're just so much... smaller! I can't wait until Babylon 5's fully out on DVD - I can get rid of dozens of blank tapes then!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator