DVD Box Set

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Kinggodzillak

DVD Box Set

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Yay! I've won this from the competition on Fanderson's site! Still waiting for it to arrive though..... Hopefully tomorrow it will come.
AndyThomas

DVD Box Set

Post by AndyThomas »

Congratulations! Erm - how have you arrived here, out of interest? Are Fanderson linking here or did someone invite you over? In any case, welcome...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Kinggodzillak

DVD Box Set

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Sorry. Whenever I find somewhere new I never normally bother introducing meself. Nothing interesting boot me....I found this through Searchalot on my searches of various THawks sites. And I know Adam......
Rachel

DVD Box Set

Post by Rachel »

Are there many Terrahawks sites to be recommended, besides those in the Links section here? I know it is included as one of many children's progs, in some websites, but those devoted more exclusively to the show (like Phill's) seem to be a minority.
Kinggodzillak

DVD Box Set

Post by Kinggodzillak »

I'm co - webmaster of a new site for the non string puppet Gerry Anderson series, so we will have Terrahawks up eventually.Take a look so far at :http://www.no-strings.tk/
AndyThomas

DVD Box Set

Post by AndyThomas »

Ah, now that's a clever distinction! You get to include all the live action stuff like UFO, Space 1999 and the more off-beat animated stuff like Terrahawks and Dick Spanner! What was going on with Spanner anyway?! I seem to remember it being on around Sunday lunchtimes but it was very surreal, even for Anderson! Thinking about it I used to own a couple of UFO toys - the Intereceptor and a SHADO missile/radar truck...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator