DVD Box Set

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Slacker

DVD Box Set

Post by Slacker »

Don't know if anyone has posted this yet but the DVD box set for the first series is on Play.com - due for release on 23rd September. They have it for 29.99 delivered which is a bargain if you ask me!
Rachel

DVD Box Set

Post by Rachel »

I can't help wondering how they will arrange the division of the 15 extra episodes: in 3 volumes of 5 episodes, or vice versa?
Rachel

DVD Box Set

Post by Rachel »

Do you need a credit card for buying the videos/DVDs from Blackstar or Amazon? I assume you will be able to order them from a shop, anyway, since they won't be deleted items any more?
AndyThomas

DVD Box Set

Post by AndyThomas »

Has anyone actually seen the Terrahawks DVDs "in the flesh", so to speak - i.e. in a Virgin or HMV? I can't say I've looked very hard, but equally I haven't noticed them either which suggests they're not being promoted...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Slacker

DVD Box Set

Post by Slacker »

I would think the mega-stores will stock them (eg HMV on Oxford St London) as they seem to stock every DVD under the sun, even obscure foreign films etc. Will have a look next time I'm in there.I think they are resonably priced, I would think in a few months you'll be able to get them for less than a tenner.
Adam

DVD Box Set

Post by Adam »

Is anyone going to buy the box set?I'm really asking this question to anyone that has the separate DVD volumes.I have volumes 1 and 2 and I've made an order for volume 3 so I should get that on Monday but I'm not going to bother with the box set,but if the box set came out first then I would have got the box set but it's stupid to bring out the box set last, they should have brought it out first like what Calton have done with the Supermarionation DVDs.(Edited by Adam at 6:47 pm on Sep. 17, 2002)