Volume 4 release date

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Adam

Volume 4 release date

Post by Adam »

I'm sorry to tell you this but I was told in the S.I.G forum that Volume 4 will be released in...........................February!The guy who told me has been in contact with Revelation as he is advertising the Terrahawks DVD/VHS on his web site. He told me this"Revelation author the discs twelve weeks ahead of release - the next volume will be out in February - the first set to feature our URL!" It's the worst fear for all the people who haven't seen the second series of Terrahawks and it's just annoying for all the people who haven't seen series two unedited.Then it will take 3 months to release the second series fully and then another 12 weeks for the third series to be released and another 3 months to release the third series fully, so you wont be able to have all 39 episodes until this time next year (If the guy who told me is right and Revelation are going to release them at snails pace).Can you all wait that long?
AndyThomas

Volume 4 release date

Post by AndyThomas »

Mmm. It's a similar story with the release of Babylon 5. First series out now, but the next won't be available until April 2003 at the earliest apparently. It's ironic in both cases, because it's not like they're waiting on new episodes! Can you post the URL for the S.I.G. site/forum Adam? I imagine others will be interested.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Shane

Volume 4 release date

Post by Shane »

It's not really that bad though is it? Hey at least we now know they are going to release series 2 and 3.The timeline seems about right for a 3 series release. It does take a certain amount of time to create and mass produce a DVD release. And I must say apart from the rubbish front cover images, the design for both the DVD menu's and the box art has been top notch. I don't mind waiting a bit longer for good job well done.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Adam

Volume 4 release date

Post by Adam »

>>Can you post the URL for the S.I.G. site/forum Adam?  I imagine others will be interested. <<Sorry what do you mean exactly?Post the URL from the S.I.G site here?I so, no I don't think I can.  (Edited by Adam at 10:15 pm on Nov. 12, 2002)(Edited by Adam at 10:21 pm on Nov. 12, 2002)
Rachel

Volume 4 release date

Post by Rachel »

Hey, it's good news! OK, so we wait a little longer than originally thought, but at least it's something positive. We were beginning to be afraid that it wouldn't happen at all. A little ray of sunshine after the rain!
AndyThomas

Volume 4 release date

Post by AndyThomas »

Adam, sorry, perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying - I'd assumed the information was put in a public forum but I think you may be saying you were given it privately by a member of SIG? If it's the site I think it is, I do know it but I was thinking of Spectrum is Green rather than Supermarionation is Go! The forum URL is:http://disc.server.com/Indices/143501.htmlThat the one?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Adam

Volume 4 release date

Post by Adam »

>>I'd assumed the information was put in a public forum<<It was
Adam

Volume 4 release date

Post by Adam »

But you would have thought that they would have got the second series all ready for Christmas but it doesn't matter I guess, I'm not desparate to get them any way (Edited by Adam at 2:38 pm on Nov. 13, 2002)
Rachel

Volume 4 release date

Post by Rachel »

Adam, I have a little favour to ask you (well, you have already very kindly offered, anyway): as it could be another year till the release of the official Series 3 DVDs, could you possibly make me a video copy of this series, plus the Xmas episode, please? Of course I will pay you a lot, and will give you my family address in Messenger. If you like, you can leave out Ma's Monsters (only a clip show), and Cry UFO (as we agreed, that's a crud episode). I don't know if that would save you a bit of time? On the other hand, if it's easier just to copy the whole lot, that's fine; I'm not sure quite how these things work.If anyone from Revelation is reading this, please don't worry, I will still buy the DVDs when they eventually appear; I just think the suspense would kill me if I wait another year, and it will be nice to have something to keep me occupied when I go home for Xmas at the end of this year.