Volume 4 release date

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Adam

Volume 4 release date

Post by Adam »

>>could you possibly make me a video copy of this series<<I'd be happy to record them for you If you really don’t want Ma’s Monsters and Cry UFO I will leave them out, but if I were you I would have them, to complete the collection (Who knows you might even like Cry UFO now )If anyone else is interested in the unreleased episodes of Terrahawks on video contact me at my messenger(Edited by Adam at 11:04 am on Nov. 21, 2002)
Rachel

Volume 4 release date

Post by Rachel »

Cheers, bless you! As I said, it really depends whether it's easier for you to leave out those 2 episodes or not. They will presumably be on the DVDs anyway, so I won't be losing my chance to see them, forever. I just can't envision myself watching the clip show very much; no point, if you possess the original 3 episodes containing the clips.
Adam

Volume 4 release date

Post by Adam »

Flashback episodes are very common in a Gerry Anderson show usually it's the last episode to be the flashback episodeFireball XL5 had one (Drama at Space City)Stingray had one (Aquanaut of the Year)Thunderbirds had one (Security Hazard)Captain Scarlet had three (Traitor, Dangerous Rondezvous and The Inquisition) and Joe 90 had one (The Birthday)The problem with Ma's monsters I think is that she introduces a new cryogenic store full of new monsters and she only used one (Captain Goat-Jolly Roger One, also It-Star used it to store the replicas of Yung-Star and Cy-Star in Doppleganger)  Interested in the unreleased episodes of Terrahawks on video? contact me at my messenger               (Edited by Adam at 11:11 pm on Nov. 15, 2002)(Edited by Adam at 11:05 am on Nov. 21, 2002)
Kinggodzillak

Volume 4 release date

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Adam, I wouldn't count Dangerous Rendezvous, Traitor and Drama at Space City as flashback EPISODES. They are just episodes with mini-flashbacks of around a total of 2 minutes in them to pad out the story, unlike The Inquisition etc where the episodes were 100% structured around the flashbacks.
Adam

Volume 4 release date

Post by Adam »

Don't tell me you have joined the forum just to argue with me about that I know there not proper flashback episodes but they do contain some so they are flashback episodes in a way.Interested in the unreleased episodes of Terrahawks on video? contact me at my messenger(Edited by Adam at 5:29 pm on Nov. 17, 2002)(Edited by Adam at 11:05 am on Nov. 21, 2002)
Adam

Volume 4 release date

Post by Adam »

Sorry about the advert on my recent posts but as Rachel has asked for the unreleased episodes I was just wondering if anyone else wants themFor more information Contact me at adam..............sorry
Kinggodzillak

Volume 4 release date

Post by Kinggodzillak »

I would do... but are you in the UK?
Adam

Volume 4 release date

Post by Adam »

Yes I am in the UKYou're intersted in the videos?
Kinggodzillak

Volume 4 release date

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Er..... yes. Ok. As co-webmaster of that big site what will have Terrahawks on it eventually, I should really get all the eps
Adam

Volume 4 release date

Post by Adam »

Fine, I'll send you an email about it