Win Terrahawks on DVD!

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Stephen La Riviere

Win Terrahawks on DVD!

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

Courtesy of Revelation Films, S.I.G. has ten Terrahawks DVD box sets to give away of the 80s Gerry Anderson series.To enter visit http://www.supermarionation.net
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
AndyThomas

Win Terrahawks on DVD!

Post by AndyThomas »

And by "give away" he does of course mean win by answering some questions ranging from straightforward to tough! This is the direct page link:http://www.supermarionation.net/terrahawkscomp.html
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Rachel

Win Terrahawks on DVD!

Post by Rachel »

3 of the questions are easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy, at least! I assume the box set prize will consist of the first 3 volumes, that we have already bought, though? Not volumes 4-6?
Stephen La Riviere

Win Terrahawks on DVD!

Yup - volumes 1 to 3. 4 to 6 won't be out until May.
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Adam

Win Terrahawks on DVD!

Post by Adam »

Have you got any information on what's on Volumes 4, 5 and 6 ?(episodes, extras, front cover pictures etc)
Stephen La Riviere

Win Terrahawks on DVD!

I've helped Revelation with some bits - let me just say - expect the unexpected.
Rachel

Win Terrahawks on DVD!

Post by Rachel »

In the competition, questions 2 and 3 are the only ones which aren't absolutely straightforward, because they require a bit of behind-the-scenes knowledge (well actually, so does question 1, but I definitely know the answer to that).Anyone who has seen the first 2 series is bound to know "the ugliest monster of all". And I should be ashamed if I didn't know the name of Zelda's son; although I ought to verify whether or not his name should really be hyphenated?
Stephen La Riviere

Win Terrahawks on DVD!

Nah - don't worry about seeing whether is needs a hyphen - I've seen it spelt both ways. To be honest, I'm just want the answer to be recognisable as correct. And I only think one question on there is a little difficult, but I haven't said you can't ask anyone