Sorry if this is a bit morbid but

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Adam

Post by Adam »

Nothing to do with time at all,The first part of this episode is all part of Mary's dream.Space Hawk was destroyed (with Hiro and 101 inside) but Mary escaped in Tree Hawk.Then The White House was destroyed (with Kate inside) and Hawk Wing (with Tiger and Hawkeye inside) crashed into the ocean door. Then Mary woke upSo at the star everybody died, I forgot all the others.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I get the impression that quite a few of the later eps revolve around characters' dreams?
Adam

Post by Adam »

Only three episodes have dream sequencesA Christmas Miracle - Ninestine dreams the whole episode,Time Warp - Mary dreams the start of the episode andOperation Zero - Zero dreams the whole episode.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

In my TV guide for the new week, it says that on Thursday, there will be a programme called The Entertainers (I think it's on BBC2 at 10pm), about some comedians including Nicholas Parsons. Who knows, we may get to see Denise Bryer? I intend to watch it, in case.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Well, I STILL haven't seen her, but there's a good chance I may have seen her family: the programme last night showed Nicholas Parsons' almost-middle-aged daughter, and adolescent grandchildren. He has only known his current wife for about 20 years, so the daughter can't possibly be hers; therefore I assume she is Denise Bryer's offspring. I won't get too excited yet, though, because there's a chance NP could have been married more than twice, and if so, Denise may not necessarily be the mother and grandma of these people.
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Adam, that thing in First Strike confuses me. The ZEAF with Sram and Tempo in is shot at, we see it explode, then a shot of them in the cockpit like nothing's happened, then the reaction on Big White One at having destroyed it, then it reforms and Tempo takes the credit for it and how he was going to do an "action replay, but this time we'll go on a different course." and avoid the interceptor that got them. At first I thought that Tempo was bringing back Yungstar and Yuri, (because of that shot of Tempo / Sram being perfectly alright between the explosion and reformation) but that dialogue doesn't fit. I don't think Zelda was responsible, cos she doesn't seem to have any power to reverse time, but Tempo can't have done it as he said he did because he would have been dead!And also if Sram's roar is loud enough to make Big White One wobble, then why doesn't it knock out the ZEAF windows?
Adam

Post by Adam »

You’re right. Zelda isn't responsible for reversing the zeafs destruction but she can bring the dead back to life.And how could Lord Tempo bring Sram and himself back to life when they're dead, he wouldn't have any powers any more because he's dead.I'm sticking to Zelda bringing them back to life, not Tempo>>Tempo / Sram being perfectly alright between the explosion and reformation<<you mean the shot of them when the interceptors hit the zeaf and the total distruction.The same thing happened in Revenge of the Cybermen when the rocket hit the Cybermens ship we saw them ducking for cover (or whatever they were doing) in between when the rocket hit them and the total destruction of their ship.
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

>>I'm sticking to Zelda bringing them back to life, not Tempo But the dialogue says he does. These are his exact lines once the ZEAF is reformed :"As a Master of Time, I can arrange an action replay. This time, we go right." (i.e not go left and get blown up like last time)Of course, being dead you can't do anything. But MAYBE he held himself and Sram in a safe bubble of time and allowed the ZEAF's destruction to get Big White One's crew confused and depressed that they hadn't taken it out after all.(Edited by Kinggodzillak at 11:42 pm on Nov. 30, 2002)
Adam

Post by Adam »

I know, I knowbut it's just not possible for someone to do something when their dead, even for a master of time like Lord Tempo, but I guess he could have done something, after all he is a master of time.We would have to ask Tony Barwick how Lord Tempo and Sram came back to lifewhen Tempo was dead and couldn't reverse time.But we can't do that as Barwick is no longer with us.(Edited by Adam at 11:52 pm on Nov. 30, 2002)
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Do you mean Barwick is dead? That's a shame; was he quite old?