Sorry if this is a bit morbid but

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Ah yes, here's what Fanderson says - apparently it's the only (vague) example of cross-series continuity.http://www.fanderson.org.uk/prodguides/ ... m%20TwoBTW Adam, is that second year you quoted for Thunderbirds due to what the Anderson related magazine at the time did to the timeline to bring it line with some of the other shows? I seem to have a lot of Anderson trivia bouncing round in my skull now!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Thanks for "letting me write," Tej. As I'm not an expert on all Internet matters, I'm still really curious: if you post a few messages at once, can you block anyone else who may be trying to post at the same time? Sorry, I wouldn't normally keep on about this, it's just I was truly more than a little upset by what I initially read about the Runaway episode (that's null and void, now I know it had a happy ending), and I just can't imagine that anyone could be equally distressed just by seeing a person post 4 messages in a row!Other good Kate Kestrel songs are "I Don't Want Your Cadillac" and the one she sings in the Krell episode, when it's Tiger's birthday; I think that's called "Impossible"? None of them (not even Be My Star Tonight) are quite as good as the programme's theme tune, though.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Thunderbirds has two different settings, one in 2026 and one in 2065, Carlton are using the 2065 one but the Christmas episode (Give or Take a Million) stated it was 2026. I believe it was set in 2065 because Fireball XL5 was set in 2063, Stingray in 2064 and Captain Scarlet in 2068 so they all fit together.The song Kate sings in the Krell episode (The Midas Touch) is the one about not being held responsible.
Adam

Post by Adam »

So it's not "Impossible" it's "Responsible"
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I have volumes 1-6, that's how I know the majority of the episodes well. (I saw most of these on TV, in the 80s, and was delighted to welcome them back into my life.) Vols 1-5 I got from Ebay, and Simon provided me with a good VCD of vol 6.I think Adam should win the prize for Terrahawks expertise here, as he has the advantage of owning the last series, too; I hope I will be as fortunate by this time next year, if Revelation keep up their good work! And Adam seems to have the title of every episode at his fingertips, too; no resorting to saying "The one where such-and-such happens" as I occasionally do! It was my mistake, the song I like is Responsible, not Impossible. I think it may contain the word "impossible" in it, at some point, though? I will have to check it out on the VCD again, next time I'm at my parents' house (I just have a video, they have a DVD player too!)
Adam

Post by Adam »

>>I think Adam should win the prize for Terrahawks expertise here, as he has the advantage of owning the last series, too; I hope I will be as fortunate by this time next year, if Revelation keep up their good work! And Adam seems to have the title of every episode at his fingertips, too; no resorting to saying "The one where such-and-such happens" as I occasionally do!<< Your too kind Rachel (Edited by Adam at 8:20 am on Sep. 29, 2002)
Adam

Post by Adam »

I've just found out that Gold is going to be the last episode released on DVD/Video as this was transmitted as the last episode but it was episode three in production order (After Expect the Unexpected Part 2 and just before Thunder-Roar) Gold can’t be episode three because at the end of Expect the Unexpected Part 2 Zelda releases Sram from suspended animation which leads to the conclusion of the greatest Terrahawks episode Thunder-Roar.It's a pity Gold will be the last episode because I would like to see that episode unedited as soon as possible, it's another one of my favourites.