Sorry if this is a bit morbid but

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Adam

Post by Adam »

Now I think about Mark Darrel's death (See Mark Darrel topic) I’ve realised that quite a lot of characters were killed in Terrahawks.NASA base was annihilated in Expect the Unexpected I’m sure a large number of people were killed.Zeroid 13 was killed in Expect the UnexpectedSram was killed in Thunder-Roar, Thunder-Path, Play it Again Sram and First Strike (Well he wasn't actually killed in First Strike but the Zeaf that he and Lord Tempo were in was destroyed but Zelda reclaimed it, brought them back to life)Mark Darrel was killed in Close CallKate Kestrel was killed in My Kingdom for a ZeafDoctor Ninestine was killed in Gold for the first and only time (He should have been killed in a couple of more episodes...Well he is one of nine clones)Krell was killed in The Midas TouchHarry (The Overlander cargo worker) was killed in Zero's Finest HourThe Zyclone was killed in The Ultimate MenaceCold Finger was killed in Cold FingerThe Great Olanzo was killed in Space Giant (Your favourite scene Rachel )All of Big White One’s interceptors were destroyed in First StrikeLord Tempo was killed in First Strike (See Sram)The Space Cyclops is killed in Space CyclopsCaptain Goat killed himself in Jolly Roger One Hiro, 101, Ninestine, Kate and Hawkeye were killed in Time WarpDix-Huit was killed in Operation ZeroYung-Star was killed in Ten Top Pop, Terratomb and RunawayHundreds of Cubes were killed in most of the episodes.Quite a lot, but not as much as the deaths in Captain Scarlet and two Joe 90 episodes (Splashdown and Breakout) I've heard those two are the most violent and the most morbid of all the Joe 90 episodes.(Edited by Adam at 5:47 pm on Sep. 26, 2002)(Edited by Adam at 5:49 pm on Sep. 26, 2002)(Edited by Adam at 11:41 am on Oct. 3, 2002)(Edited by Adam at 8:40 am on Oct. 28, 2002)(Edited by Adam at 9:07 am on Oct. 30, 2002)(Edited by Adam at 11:06 am on Oct. 31, 2002)
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Yung-Star was killed in Runaway? You're kidding!!! How? Please tell me more!Was that the very last episode made?
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

And you say Dix-Huit was killed, too? Was that permanent? I guess it wouldn't be. I did think the Great Olanzo scene was bad (I was old enough to cope with it at 10, but as I said, kiddies of 5 or under could have been watching it); but at the end of the day, I couldn't really give a **** about that character. But it's too horrible if they killed off Dix-Huit, and especially Yung-Star. Perhaps I'm not quite so eager to see some of those episodes, after all!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I have just checked out the episode guide on Phil's site again; from what I can gather, is Yungstar somehow resurrected 3 episodes later? It says a moving replica of him is made. So is it like what happened with Ninestein, a new exact clone taking the place of the original?I have always felt rather sad about Commander Makara being killed off; but she is a girl, so I would feel 10 times worse if Yungstar were to be lost forever. Mind you, he was definitely in Coldfinger (I remember, he was actually frozen in that one, and thawed out), and that episode is listed as one of the last.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I suppose all you red-blooded guys are probably in love with Princess Keeli, right? And you only get to see her for about 15 minutes, and she turns out to be already deceased! So I shouldn't moan too much. Still, I do think Zelda should have been killed, rather than Yungstar, even if it is only temporary!
Adam

Post by Adam »

Yung-Star was killed when he had a bugging device on his person which gave Zelda the location of Hawknest she launched missiles to Hawknest but Hawknest she attacked was a film set with no body inside except Yung-Star but don't worry Zelda reclaimed him at the end of the episode. Runaway isn't really the last episode but it is the last episode on my tape.
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Rachel, one of these days I'm going to have to make a special function on this board that automatically combines any postings you make over, say, a 30 minute period with no replies into one post! It's a little unfair on everyone else, really, because your rank's going up so quickly! Seriously though, you can use the edit function on posts to add more stuff into an earlier post without needing to start another one. Obviously if you're replying to someone don't bother...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dix-Huit was killed in Operation Zero when he is shot by a Cube…well actually everyone is killed as Hawknest is destroyed when Zelda planted a bomb near the fuel tanks but don't worry about that either Operation Zero was a dream episode, Sergeant Major Zero dreamt the whole thing up.Last episode, there's a listTransmission order it was GoldFanderson order its Operation ZeroTerrahawks cyber page its Cold Finger
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Sorry Andy, I didn't realise the issue of rank was such an important issue; I wasn't being greedy, I was just a bit freaked out, and replied impulsively, then thought of more things to say. But, supposing you had a shock like that concerning the woman you love, would you really be thinking about your own rank, or anyone else's? Unlikely! Anyway, I'm sure I hadn't posted anything here for at least a week, prior to my query about Mark Darrel. But we're still mates, right? I'm honestly not trying to monopolise this section of the forum; in fact when it was introduced I remember prompting everyone to post more messages in response to my question about favourite characters, to stimulate discussion. The more the merrier!Adam, when Zelda briefly loses her son, does she show any remorse for all the awful things she ever said about him? Maybe that's expecting too much of her? Although I seem to remember in Coldfinger, she looked upset (as if she was trying to stifle tears) when Yungstar got frozen.