Star Fleet meet up?

Chat about the characters, plot, music, special effects...
jack18

Star Fleet meet up?

Post by jack18 »

definitely i'm all for that the birmingham nec memorabilia show might be the best place to meet i live near the nec anyway. it would be the icing on the cake if one of the voice actors came like Peter Marinker or jay benedict.Andrew
Happosai

Star Fleet meet up?

Post by Happosai »

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to make that weekend due to two VJing commitments.[Happosai]
Crash

Star Fleet meet up?

Post by Crash »

Ahh, this court hearing thing has been put back till Friday 27th March, what a joke. I'll still show up in Birmingham on the 28th though, provided it's still going ahead and nothing else goes wrong.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

Star Fleet meet up?

Post by Zordon »

i'm heading up on the sunday if anyones going. I've got a Wii night on saturday lol so can't do the 28th.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Star Fleet meet up?

Post by Crash »

Ahh, I was planning on getting there on the Saturday about lunchtime and heading back late-afternoon / evening. I'm heading down with a friend from Leeds, Phil (http://www.emeraldcoast.co.uk, who is a serious sci-fi guy) and am gonna break the journey at his place. Birmingham is a long way from St-Andrews.I don't want to dice with Sunday public-transport in a place I don't know.

Zordon

Star Fleet meet up?

Post by Zordon »

if you get a train from where your coming from to head to the NEC it's just a simple change at newstreet and then 5 mins from thier I do it all the time and no problems.shame i'm not doing saturdday would be great to meet up with you Crash
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Star Fleet meet up?

Post by Crash »

Right - frivolous small claim has been settled... Hoorah!Crash Override and V'Ger will be in attendance on the Sunday to meet up with the Star Fleet people.