Terrahawks Avatars

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Chris Snape

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Chris Snape »

That's better, the orginal chief!
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

Which Thawks characters do you consider to have personality traits most similar to your own? Be honest, and try not to be tempted just to say the character(s) you like best! The closest to me is probably Cystar, only because of one scene, in Vol 3, in which she calls Pluto her "little Pluty-Wuty," and that's the way I talk to my family cats. I don't think I'm otherwise very reminiscent of her, though.
Adam

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Adam »

>>only because of one scene, in Vol 3, in which she calls Pluto her "little Pluty-Wuty,"<<From The Gun.I don't know what character I 'm like, probably Cold Finger (Well the Cold part anyway) because around winter I always have the father of all colds (Edited by Adam at 5:55 pm on Nov. 11, 2002)
Adam

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Adam »

Andy, are you going to do any more Terrahawks avatars?I mean you’ve done all the characters featured in Volume 1 (Except Johnson and Mark Darrel) Are you going to do any of the other characters/monsters featured in volumes 2 and 3?
AndyThomas

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by AndyThomas »

I can do. What're you after?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Adam

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Adam »

Really I'm only interested in the monsters like Moid or Yuri.I would ask for Lord Tempo, Captain Goat or Cold Finger but My Kingdom for a Zeaf, First Strike, Time Warp, Jolly Roger One and Cold Finger aren't out on DVD yet.I don't really care of any of the other characters like Cy-Star or Stew Dapples.Thanks(Edited by Adam at 8:10 am on Nov. 11, 2002)
AndyThomas

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by AndyThomas »

OK, I've now added Cystar (for Rachel perhaps? ) along with Moid, Yuri, Sporilla, Space Samurai and - Lord Tempo! Fortunately the latter was featured on the old video I had and shrunk down small he's recognisable. Sram was already an option... So there're some more options for you anyway!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Adam

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Adam »

Thanks I'll be Lord Tempo for a while then I'll change into one of the other monsters.
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

Thanks Andy, but I think I'll stick with Lamia (until someone else starts using the Lamia avatar on a regular basis). Fortunately, I look much more like her than Cystar! Cys has quite a sweet personality, but it was only really her "Pluty-Wuty" endearment that reminded me of myself. Oh yeah, there's also the fact that she likes dancing to rock music.
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

Adam, what did you mean by saying Sue Ellen was one of the ugly characters? You were being at your most sarcastic, right? Otherwise, I suggest you visit your optician, promptly, as I can't help worrying about your eyesight! Because I would be tempted to pay a fortune to look like her.