Terrahawks Avatars

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Adam

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Adam »

She is attractive I admit but I don’t think much of her, I wouldn’t want to be with her.Out of all the female puppets in Terrahawks not counting aliens like Zelda, Cy-Star and Stew's mum she is one of my least favourites.And she did look freaky on that first shot in the cafe in Cry UFO when she turn to the camera all of a sudden Why would you want to look like her? I think everyone in this forum would want you to look more like someone from Star Fleet like Lamia rather than someone from Terrahawks like Sue Ellan.
Kinggodzillak

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Kinggodzillak »

>>Out of all the female puppets in Terrahawks not counting aliens like Zelda, Cy-Star and Stew's mum she is one of my least favourites. Well, that leaves you with Moira Stewart and Barbara Bain. Hmm..... Oh, and Goybirl And the Zeroid nurse.
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

I didn't think anyone could really be serious about considering Sue Ellen to be one of the 2 most hideous characters. When you think, this is the programme that has Sram, Sporilla and Zelda!I don't have any particular loyalty or affection for SE, as I do for Kate & Mary, because she's such a minor character. However, I do think she is Gerry Anderson's most physically beautiful puppet: she has the long white-blonde wavy hair, big eyes, and a nice mouth (an unusual feature in an Anderson puppet). So what more could a girl ask for?As it happens, I do look more like Lamia, than any other puppet; I'm not the spitting image of her, but I think in my teens my hair was very similar to hers.
Adam

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Adam »

I'm comparing her to the other female (human) characters that are around the same age as her (Mary and Kate) >> I do think she is Gerry Anderson's most physically beautiful puppet<<Well people have said the same thing about Marina and Lady Penelope but I've never known someone to say that about Sue Ellan (or any other Terrahawks character for that matter)>>As it happens, I do look more like Lamia<<Exactly, I think everyone here would want you to stay that way.
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

Re Lady Penelope, there's something about her that makes her fall short of beauty, I think it's because her mouth is too big, out of proportion, a common trait in Anderson's humans. As I said, Sue Ellen escaped that characteristic. The reason she hasn't been nominated as GA's prettiest puppet before is probably because she is such an insignificant character, only in 2 episodes, so she could easily be overlooked. But Mary and Kate are also attractive; do they not get acknowledged as such? To me, Mary has nicer features than Lady Penelope, and her charming voice and personality add to the effect. So I'm surprised you say no other Terrahawks character has ever been praised in that way. There ought to be 2 polls conducted for the most good-looking, and the sexiest Anderson characters; and for me the 2 would really have to be separate, as my answers would be very different: Sue Ellen and Yung-Star, respectively.Lamia does indeed look like a princess, even a goddess, but I thought you didn't like anyone in Starfleet?
Crash

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Crash »

"There ought to be 2 polls conducted for the most good-looking, and the sexiest Anderson characters; and for me the 2 would really have to be separate, as my answers would be very different: Sue Ellen and Yung-Star, respectively."I think someone's not firing on all 4 cylinders.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

You have lost me there, Crash; what 4 cylinders? If you're referring to me (since you were quoting part of my text), I hope my ignorance doesn't just prove your point?Adam, you mentioned Marina; she was the one who had a nice theme-tune entirely devoted to her, wasn't she? I remember the song more than the person herself. Was she another blonde?
Shane

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Shane »

I think it was because of Yung-Star, he's not classically sexy as such, although everyone has there own tastes. Personally Mary Falconer is THE ONE for me as far as Terrahawks is concerned, and I think we all know where I stand with Star Fleet and a certain Princess. But anyway this is Terrahawks, who is Sue Ellen anyway?Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Crash

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Crash »

Sorry, its a while since i watched Terrahawks but Yung-Star was one of the butt-ugly martian aliens right? If so your spectacles need cleaning.But never mind that ... lets have a picture of this Sue Ellen it doesn't mention her anywhere in the Cyber pages.As for Marina - she kicked ass. Simple as that.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Kinggodzillak

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Kinggodzillak »

If there was such a poll, I'd have to vote for Rhapsody Angel, Ayshea or Jane Castle.